Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Juat wanted to find out if anyone had found any MC G36 mag pouches as G36's, like MC are made of sechs and w1n ! Or what current pouches can hold two G36 mags.

Ta

Now I know this is an old post and he's already ordered them but I just stumbled upon these for anyone else interested. (I didn't really know where else to put this but I thought it might be of use to someone, and yes I did search)

Dropzone Tactical G36 Pouch

Some cool pix guys,i guess we all need to eat from time to time.It when you choose to eat that causes me amusement. :blink: Stick some more action shots up if you have them?

I need a distraction from the ravenous ungrateful kids i have now they have opened their presents & got bored.

On one hand, I love Multicam and want some bad cause it just plain works and looks cool. On the other hand...they do call it airsoftpat cause no units use it. Might pick up a set of Crye Combats for the summer as the Combat shirt is pure genius.

-Mike

:cookiemonster:

@ PingPong

Is that the Phantom CIRAS in Khaki? :huh:

I've been trying to find several pics of it to see what it actually looks like (I'm looking into getting a Phantom CIRAS, but the colour of the OD one looks odd to say the least... particularly the lime-green-esque MOLLE strips :P)

:geek:

Thanks for confirming that - looks like a more green hue than the picture on RW shows it to be, which can only be a good thing :)

I'll be using it in UK woodland, so, in theory the OD would probably be better, but the colour looks *nasty*, besides, it'll be loaded with hicaps and I'll be carrying a dutty great gun so I'll be making a target of myself anyways :lol:

Oh, and I won't be using it with MC either, I'll be using it with ACU dyed OD, mainly as it looks different to other camo :D

[/thread hijack] :P

:geek: