Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK so heres some more multicam pics of my gear. Im still waiting on a double 40mm pouch and 2 silencer pouches to fill in the open areas, but heres what i have so far.

Multicam Combat Belt with triple mag panel, couble flashbang pouch, double pistol mag pouch, drop leg tornado holster, and rollypolly dump pouch. ALL in Multicam :D Also my Alta MC knee pads.

DSC00702.jpg

DSC00703.jpg

Yes it is through them. There are two sections on it that are wider for leg attatchments. This belt is made VERY nice. I know NOTHING about gear but sparky (gear freak) said it was nice. It has a Nexus buckle which i liek very much and is very comfortable.

Hmm, can't seem to find any on eBay :rolleyes:

I can find some random pouches and stuff, besides, I'd want it in Ranger Green/OD, methinks I'll stick with the DBT MOLLE Belt I was planning on getting, should do the trick :)

Thanks though ^_^

++EDIT++

@ squeeky

Random question but what do you put in the flashbang pouches? :huh:

:geek:

Edited by BoB SoiL
Call me crazy, but I put flashbangs.

-Mike

:cookiemonster:

Yeah flashbangs. Gas charger

:lol:

Fair nuff, does make sense I s'pose :P Only reason I asked is that I have a sneaky suspicion that frag 'nade pouches won't be big enough for BFGs and was hoping you'd say BFGs so I know to get flashbang pouches, oh well :rolleyes:

:geek:

O poor Portugal and there orange/yellow tip laws

I feel for ya stuntman

Sweet pics

nm

/edit because my Computer is Not Cool and likes to pwn me with messing up my words so fellow users get a funny from my post

Lolz

Edited by No Mercy