• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't had a chance to take any in game pics yet but will try to soon

ResizedAirsoftPics001.jpg

Iknow the black drop legs stand out like a sore thumb. Work in progress!!

ResizedAirsoftPics006.jpg

ResizedAirsoftPics002.jpg

Hey .50

Is that the Commander Vest from Airsoft Extreme ( Commander Vest at AEX ) ?

How do you like it? How's its build quality? How's it's color? I'm thinking of getting one since it's at such a great price.

EDIT: Quoted the wrong person, fixed it

Edited by tommyknocker2121
Hey .50

Is that the Commander Vest from Airsoft Extreme ( Commander Vest at AEX ) ?

How do you like it? How's its build quality? How's it's color? I'm thinking of getting one since it's at such a great price.

EDIT: Quoted the wrong person, fixed it

It's the Proud Lightweight Plate Carrier from www.AirsoftSupplier.co.uk.

I really like the build quality and fit, I am a slim (read Skinny) 6'4" and it fits fine with loads of adjustment.

My only gripe would be the 'belt' that runs through the back plate, it is slightly too flimsy and folds if hanging anything heave from it. Although I have this doubled over and it seems to cure problem

My only gripe would be the 'belt' that runs through the back plate, it is slightly too flimsy and folds if hanging anything heave from it. Although I have this doubled over and it seems to cure problem

That would happen with the HSGI version of the weesatch as well. I really dont think that belt was meant to handle any load. You're better off using your duty belt for more pouches, or mount on the molle back/front. If you do that, think about getting some suspenders to balance the weight.

That would happen with the HSGI version of the weesatch as well. I really dont think that belt was meant to handle any load. You're better off using your duty belt for more pouches, or mount on the molle back/front. If you do that, think about getting some suspenders to balance the weight.

Cheers Sonny, I will bear that in mind next time I get the chance to 'load up'

army.jpg

Sorry, I didn't know where to post this. Have any of you Multicam users seen this picture yet?

Soldiers Testing FCS Technology Give Thumbs Up

Photo by Maj. Deanna Bague

February 02, 2007

A Soldier (left) from the Future Combat Systems, Evaluation Brigade Combat Team, views his screen for unforeseen obstacles during an exercise and live demonstration Feb. 1 at Oro Grande Range, Fort Bliss, Texas.

Edited by poorieuser

WoW

They have the new Generation, the Gen 2!!!!!! Look the knee pads of their combat pants, and the colour of their Combat Shirt... and the Gen 2 Blast Belt!!!!!

Good bye, Akira.

PD: The Gen 2 Blast Belt here http://www.militarymorons.com/gear/crye3.html#blast2[urll]

Edited by _akira

What he said^^

And heres the link

http://www.army.mil/-news/2007/02/02/1636-...give-thumbs-up/

Those are the only pictures up right now though.

By the way the robot they're using is pretty fun to mess around with but not worth the price tag. Low 6 figures iirc. I was informed of the price right after I scared some guy at a water cooler in the Army Research Lab. Gotta love school field trips...

Edited by poorieuser