Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Worthing040207010.jpg

Here's my dads load out. Mine is pretty much the same, just a few different pouches and bonnie hat.

Edit. found a pic of me. Face blured out to save you from my gimpy face ;)

meWorthing.jpg

And a close up of my Ciras.

05092006006.jpg

05092006005.jpg

Edited by msx361

Hehe thanks.

Thats just one of his many many support/assault guns :lol:

Im looking to get a tan SERPA holster and oakley SI Assault gloves just trying to find them on the cheap :)

Anyone know if they make MC knee pads, or will i just have to use tan ones, or will i have to fork out for real Crye pants with knee pads in them ;)?

Edited by msx361
What he said^^

And heres the link

http://www.army.mil/-news/2007/02/02/1636-...give-thumbs-up/

Those are the only pictures up right now though.

By the way the robot they're using is pretty fun to mess around with but not worth the price tag. Low 6 figures iirc. I was informed of the price right after I scared some guy at a water cooler in the Army Research Lab. Gotta love school field trips...

Great, now I have to get Multicam and an XBOX 360 controller...

What he said^^

And heres the link

http://www.army.mil/-news/2007/02/02/1636-...give-thumbs-up/

Those are the only pictures up right now though.

By the way the robot they're using is pretty fun to mess around with but not worth the price tag. Low 6 figures iirc. I was informed of the price right after I scared some guy at a water cooler in the Army Research Lab. Gotta love school field trips...

The robot their using seems to be a modified packbot. EOD's use them as well to help in the render safe procedures when messing with unexploded ordnance.

We have yet to learn about them in class, but we have learned about the RONS and Talon today. They're amazing machines!!!

Just sent this link out to msx361 - thought I may as well add it in here as well: Anyone after a Serpa holster can get them in the UK from edgar brothers (registered blackhawk distributer) for £25/55 depending on if you want belt holster or drop leg, or they can be sourced for sub $90 from here:

http://www.lapolicegear.com/blsetahobe92.html

Just thought id add this in, as a lot of people seem to be after or in the process of ordering tan serpas in this thread :)

Cheers

Matt

:huh:

Is that supposed to be reminiscent of the Crye battle chassis?

Yes, it's do it for me, and is a prototype, the final version will make it in cordura 1000D or 725D Multicam Original fabric, with the drag handle. It's style GRAW, not the real by Crye, and it's only the rear plate carrier, I must finished the prototype of the front plate carrier and the shoulders...

Why did you say? Don't you like? :(

Good bye, Akira.

Yes, it's do it for me, and is a prototype, the final version will make it in cordura 1000D or 725D Multicam Original fabric, with the drag handle. It's style GRAW, not the real by Crye, and it's only the rear plate carrier, I must finished the prototype of the front plate carrier and the shoulders...

Why did you say? Don't you like? :(

Good bye, Akira.

If i could afford the finished kit i'd buy it.It looks gucci & quite cool for airsoft!