Multicam Pics!

Yes, it's do it for me, and is a prototype, the final version will make it in cordura 1000D or 725D Multicam Original fabric, with the drag handle. It's style GRAW, not the real by Crye, and it's only the rear plate carrier, I must finished the prototype of the front plate carrier and the shoulders...

Why did you say? Don't you like? :(

Good bye, Akira.

I'd buy it.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If i could afford the finished kit i'd buy it.It looks gucci & quite cool for airsoft!

I'd buy it.

I'd take one too! :)

Hi,

thanks for all. When the final version finished, I'll post here, because I would like to sell it :D

Good bye, Akira.

Edited by _akira

Hi,

Any idea how much it will cost?

at the moment, I don`t know how much it will cost, because the prototype it's ever more expensive.

Also, any idea when it will be finished? Because I was originally gonna get a Multicam plate carrier about a month from now but I think I'd much rather have this! ;)

Now I'm buying the crye precision MC 1000D fabric, and I hope that in 1 month it finished. I'll post here the updates.

Good bye, Akira.

PS: Yeahhhhh, post nº 50, I finally give rep points :P!!!!

Even living in the US it's almost impossible to get. You have to check the website regularly and order as soon as you see it. That actually seems to be the case with most 'real' multicam retailers. It's kinda funny, something so expensive with so many people willing to buy it. HMMMMMMM...

[starts learning to use a sewing machine]

Yeah, exactly...

I'd get the Crye stuff if I was in the US because I think I might just be able to stomach the price - but to get it in Europe, its at least double the already high price... :(

I was ready to order from afmo.com then in my shopping basket i looked at the shipping and it was something absurd like $80!

That's around £40.

£40 for shipping!?!?!?!??

You gotta be crazy, i even checked the quantity to make sure i wasn't ordering 2 sets. But nope. In the end it was going to cost me almost £100 so i just left it.

Edited by Mt_05
I was ready to order from afmo.com then in my shopping basket i looked at the shipping and it was something absurd like $80!

That's around £40.

£40 for shipping!?!?!?!??

You gotta be crazy, i even checked the quantity to make sure i wasn't ordering 2 sets. But nope. In the end it was going to cost me almost £100 so i just left it.

And afmo.com sells the garbage tru-spec stuff. That shipping price is crazy.

Edited by statikzero
And afmo.com sells the garbage tru-spec stuff. That shipping price is crazy.

Tru-Spec does fine sewing and I'm sick and frakking tired of seeing people bash them. I own two sets of their BDUs, one in DTS one in OVTS, and they're both of the highest quality. The problem with Tru-Spec is that unless the camouflage pattern has a branded name on it, they will probably fade fast.

In AFMO.com's case, since this is MultiCam, whether or not Tru-Spec makes it is irrelevant, as the MultiCam is made by Crye. Ergo, if you think that Tru-Spec MultiCam uniforms are garbage, you've probably never used them.

Tru-Spec does fine sewing and I'm sick and frakking tired of seeing people bash them. I own two sets of their BDUs, one in DTS one in OVTS, and they're both of the highest quality. The problem with Tru-Spec is that unless the camouflage pattern has a branded name on it, they will probably fade fast.

In AFMO.com's case, since this is MultiCam, whether or not Tru-Spec makes it is irrelevant, as the MultiCam is made by Crye. Ergo, if you think that Tru-Spec MultiCam uniforms are garbage, you've probably never used them.

Didn't intend to get anyone riled up...

However, I will never make a claim without prior experience or proof to back it up. I have owned four sets of Tru-Spec BDU's to one set of Propper all due to stitching mishaps. One set was coming apart right from the start and immediately returned. Admittedly, I am hard on all of my gear and most of it holds up. I can't imagine, though, that this gear can't (in my case hasn't) hold up to typical use. I say typical because some people may wear these things everyday (where they may not be standard issue, i.e. contractors, etc.). I don't wear them everyday and they still fell apart. I am and will continue to "frakking" bash Tru Spec because in my case they simply didn't handle what was thrown at them very well, at all. Again, I apologize for striking a nerve but as they say one man's treasure is another man's garbage.

Edited by statikzero
The Navy SEALS disagree with your assessment of Tru-Spec, and I doubt you wear your BDUs harder than they do.

I say typical because some people may wear these things everyday (where they may not be standard issue, i.e. contractors, etc.). I don't wear them everyday and they still fell apart.

It wasn't my intent to argue with anyone about BDU's, although that's what forums are for, right? <_< They simply didn't work for me. I am sure they do work for most, otherwise they wouldn't have been around for so long. I will attempt to end the tension here (if there was any :P ) in hopes to get this thread back on topic. :shutup:

I love my Tru-Spec BDUs, my Tru-Spec MARPATs faded quickly but that's becuase it wasn't a real material... my OTS and DTS are the best BDUs I've ever owned, NO sign of fading and the stitching is still 100%. If the fabric Tru-Spec uses is indeed Crye then I would buy some Tru-Spec MultiCam in a heartbeat.