Multicam Pics!

How's the fit and function of that setup?

Cheers,

Daniel

Not bad actually, It was a warm day today where we played the battle shirt was perfect because of the material, It was a little tough getting used to the devgru because of the radio traffic and on the weesatch I improvised on the soft armor by using roll-out-mattress material. I was the last hold out for MC but my friends finally convinced me, Peer pressure Sucks :angry: But overall the MC loadout is not bad at all

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My old mate's (i'm in MC set)

arnie2vw3.jpg

Rest time with USMC dwarf (great team mate) :)

arnieth0.jpg

Basic Kit-list

- SKD Tactical MC Enhanced BDU

- Bulle CIRAS (CIRAV) CB with various CB pouche's

- Converse Desert Sport Shoe's

- HSGI Cap - OD

- ESS ICE Sunglasses

- HATCH Protectors

+ CA CQB (VFC HK416 now)

Edited by Hargin

These are not OAKLEY SI goggles. Oakley's assault goggles don't have the white logo on the strap, the lens is smaller (by an inch),don't have the ventilation holes in the top of the lens and comes only in matte black and tan...not shiny black. So you got normal A-frame ski goggles.

...nice loadout btw ;)

Greets,

Blacky...former oakley rep.

These are not OAKLEY SI goggles. Oakley's assault goggles don't have the white logo on the strap, the lens is smaller (by an inch),don't have the ventilation holes in the top of the lens and comes only in matte black and tan...not shiny black. So you got normal A-frame ski goggles.

...nice loadout btw ;)

Greets,

Blacky...former oakley rep.

I appreciate that correction man, thanks :)

-A good place to start MC loadout if SKD is out of stock is crye precision main store, I was about to buy the skd "Charlie" field shirt but it was not available, checked back with CP and they had all the shirts from the battle version and both field versions, its a bit more tho. tactical tailor is also good beside skd if you are looking for pouches

It all depends on how much you wanna spend

CRYE is worthless unless you have really good timing. SKD is your best bet and they restock fairly often, so keep checking back. Optactical is a very good place to find multicam pouches and their customer service is top notch. There is also Diamondback Tactical but their customer service has gone downhill lately.

SKD

OpTactical Look in the pouch section under Emdom, High Speed Gear, and Tactical Tailor.

DBT

There are a few other places, but I won't mention them because I have accounts of poor service from them. Since I haven't tried them myself to give my opinion, I won't steer you their way, yet.

Edit : sp

Edited by statikzero

OpTactical is awesome and they carry a large variety of different manufacturers' products. If you get your order in before 1pm EST, they usually ship the same day! Their prices are very competitive. The only down side to OPTactical, is that their website isn't very accurate as to what is and isn't in stock. So if you're looking to buy something, you're better off calling first to see if they have it in stock. For example, they sell EMDOM Multicam products, but because EMDOM is super slow about doing production runs (EMDOM's products are made in China) and are always sold out, OpTactical has a hard time getting them in... but it isn't very evident on their site.

DiamondBack Tactical is good IMHO, except that they don't tend to stock Multicam gear very much, and they only do new production runs when they have enough orders. Hence their approximate wait time is 10 weeks minimum, if it comes at all. Their products are good though.

DiamondBack Tactical is good IMHO, except that they don't tend to stock Multicam gear very much, and they only do new production runs when they have enough orders.  Hence their approximate wait time is 10 weeks minimum, if it comes at all.  Their products are good though.

You are right, Their stuff is amazing. I guess im a little frusterated that i am having to wait so long. If they only make the stuff once they have enough orders i may never get all my stuff. I ordered some stuff you dont see all that often. :(

You are right, Their stuff is amazing. I guess im a little frusterated that i am having to wait so long. If they only make the stuff once they have enough orders i may never get all my stuff. I ordered some stuff you dont see all that often. :(

This is possible. I find that my orders tend to trickle in piece by piece instead of one big lot.

Is that true of the CB stuff, too, or just the MC stuff?

You should have better luck with CB. Still best to call first. ;)

DBT is being so bad because of a system upgrade. For some reason they decided to upgrade some ###### in their computers, and have been backordered since about December.

I placed an order in late December, and just got the pouches this week. BTW the pouches were CB, so it doesn't matter what color. The whole system is behind. They need to ship off past orders first before they ship the new ones

DBT is being so bad because of a system upgrade. For some reason they decided to upgrade some ###### in their computers, and have been backordered since about December.

I placed an order in late December, and just got the pouches this week. BTW the pouches were CB, so it doesn't matter what color. The whole system is behind. They need to ship off past orders first before they ship the new ones

While that is true, Multicam is hard to get from them regardless. I placed an order in april last year and ended up canceling it b.c it was taking so long. Then i made my order in Nov, and still have yet to recieve it. Well, i have gotten two of the pouches btu i ordered 8.

But regardless like has been said. DBT is quality stuff. I suppose it is worth the wait. I just wish i could get a little more of a straight answer from them. :)

nice loadout guys!!

got bored today. so i decided to gear up. heres my muticam loadout.

141259417-L.jpg

141258479-L.jpg

kitlist:

surefire ballcap

liberatorII headest

crye precision field shirt

crye precision combat pants

paraclete RAV+pouches

safariland 6004

phrobis full auto m9(dolphin)

merrel sawtooth

hope you guys like it. :)