Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome load outs guys.

Anybody know anywhere else to get multicam fabric? even knock off fabric I need a little to finsih my rig.

I've never seen replica fabric available for purchase. Why not just buy direct from Crye Precision? They sell fabric buy the yard.

he is talking about fabric so i was wondering if he wanted camo fabric

However, he specified Multicam if you re-read his post:

Anybody know anywhere else to get multicam fabric? even knock off fabric I need a little to finsih my rig.

Medic, which vest is that?

Hi,

I need your help USA :D, I want to buy 3 yards of Multicam fabric, but Crye doesn't send outside USA, so... I'll pay 25$ for yard of Multicam Fabric Crye Precision 725D or 1000D Coated (1 yard 12$) and the shipping cost to Spain by EMS, over 100$ with shipping for 3 yards :)

Who is interested?

Good bye, Akira.

I think everyone is out of Crye fabric? Thats what I've heard from my friends who are obsessed with making gear. Crye can't catch up to demand or something. If I'm wrong then oh well. I'd help ya out Akira if I had my own debit card. I'm sure you are going to do something insane with the fabric.

Hi,

I need your help USA :D, I want to buy 3 yards of Multicam fabric, but Crye doesn't send outside USA, so... I'll pay 25$ for yard of Multicam Fabric Crye Precision 725D or 1000D Coated (1 yard 12$) and the shipping cost to Spain by EMS, over 100$ with shipping for 3 yards :)

Who is interested?

Good bye, Akira.

Hi Akira,

I have many yards of 1000D Coated Multicam in stock. If you're interested PM me.

-Alex

Corps, its some knock off i got off of ebay a couple of months back, i was never really into multicam until recently so i cant really complain that i got it for 30.00 :)

I like how it's more fitted to your torso. Some vests and plate carriers look and feel kinda bulky in comparison which I'm not a huge fan of (my own included). ;) Looks great, especially for a knock off!

Update: Hey guys I got my gun back. I changed my mind on the dipping. The samples I saw looked really minty green. I did not like it at all.

I Got my tru spec acu cut multicams in and also placed an order from dirty dagger. I got 9 different multicam pouches and a MC hydration carrier on order from another company. Also got a drop leg pannel and MC hat with velcro.

Does anybody know about dimondbacktactical? The have a really cool looking vest in multicam. Comes in two peices for 190 U.S. If it's good I will get it when I sell some more stuff on ebay.

I also get my tan CA scar in tomorrow.

Does anybody know of a cheap or used tan IBH helmet? I will get pictures up as soon as it all comes in.

@Halo C1 : DBT is a very good store however the majority of their MC stuff is made to order, which requires a bit of a wait. I place a good sized order there and about half my stuff was backordered. I canceled that half and got it from Optactical.com which has OUTSTANDING customer service. Some of their stuff is in the same backordered state, though. Best bet is to call or e-mail before ordering.