Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got the second one down, its a good match to real MC if you got that.

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog..._Equipment.html

Its pretty large, has molle straps on it as well as shoulder straps. I think i cleared them out though, i order two and they have been out of stock since.

I got the second one down, its a good match to real MC if you got that.

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog..._Equipment.html

Its pretty large, has molle straps on it as well as shoulder straps. I think i cleared them out though, i order two and they have been out of stock since.

:huh: Best part of a tenner cheaper.

Nice find, hadn't caught that on there :)

Seeing as it's a picture thread....

DSCF3520.jpg

The OD FSBE has been replaced with a TT MAV with bib in multicam with various TT pouches.

I am finding it's getting a bit light for summer though. Anyone else finding they're not green enough?

Edited by Smoke

Base Vest- HK knock off of FSBE i got off ebay for 30.00

Admin pouch, GP pouch, and Dual Mag pouches (next to GP pouch) came with the vest

Hydration, Triangle dropleg platform, and blast belt all came from redwolf

Mag shingle in coyote is mil issue

X2 CQB style mag pouches are from ebay

P226 holster, Triple pistol mag pouch with kydex inserts, and dump pouch setup are from tactical tailor

thomasw (or anyone else who has a set) hows the TruSpec Multicams holding up, have you washed them after the game a couple weeks ago? Have they faded much or not suffered from the fading patterm problem (being Crye material I would guess no)

Im going to import some in a week or so, just working out best size as Ive had some really big differences from manufacturers when it comes to size.

medic23 did the buckles you got attaching the belt to vest come with the belt? I got a belt coming just hoping its going to work with my ciras. I got it really to use when its too hot for the ciras so i could swap to that and subload/drop leg.