Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Smoke: thanks for the heads up on the MC hydration unit.

I ended up going for TT as I hadnt seen your post until now.

BigAl: yup- ya got a point ;)

TT is quality stuff, you can't go wrong with it mate.

I'm trying to decide on either a hydration unit, or just a back pack to dump in the dead zone.

My Multisham just arrived from Land Warrior, damn good service if I don't say myself! :)

Got some pics of me in the BDUs and Chest Rig, and all for £100. It seems good quality, some of the stitching could do with a bit of cleaning up, but for that price, what do you expect? Very impressed indeed. I just stole the boots/shoes from my dad, I'm gonna get some Oakley SIs when I can.

mc3qu4.jpg

mc4zn1.jpg

So yeah, can't wait to try it out at a skirmish, but so far, loving it. :D

OMG Buzzsaw, cant belive all you guys are going for multisham chavpat, lol its going to end up with half the guys at the grange wearing Multisham and half the guys wearing DPM with felix in his commiepat and me onmy own in my M84. lol

looks alright though so far, but you need a hat or helmet or something and roll your sleeves down and do your collor up lol

Haha! 'All us guys', I've only ever seen about 2 other people at Grange Farm wearing MC, it's gonna be just me and Browny mostly.

I know I need a helmet, that is literally the first stuff i've got in! :P And it was a hot day (even thought it looks grey).

Hi guys,

Nice to see all this Multicam. Got my Eagle Plate Carrier with cummerbund today. I love it. Pouches are on their way soon so will be the whole 100 percent there. For the mo have put on my OG pouches.

Give me a shout if theres anything you think i can improve on.

hugo3891

post-29229-1180800231_thumb.jpg

post-29229-1180800259_thumb.jpg

post-29229-1180800243_thumb.jpg

post-29229-1180800273_thumb.jpg

muhaha my combat shirt and SKD tactical BDU's arrive soon.

question. SKD didn't read my email about my orderd, i asked them to cancel the shirt but keep the pants. now they have charged me for both and shipped them. and my genuine Crye combat shirt is a week away. so when my SKD shirt arrives do i?

1. sell it

2. keep it (but why?)

3. send it back if it is at all worth it.

oh and what is a good plate carrier for around the $300-350 mark

dont think ive seen this on here

i want that safariland holster!

CryePrecisionMultiCamLMTMRP-QCBS_2.jpg

Edited by Fellowz

L/XL and S/M are ONLY the size of the plates it will carry.

That being said, the L/XL has one more row of PALS on the upper area than the S/M does - it covers a bit more area

EDIT: Chest size doesn't really matter that much. They are both very adjustable. It all depends on how lengthy your torso is

Edited by TheLair
L/XL and S/M are ONLY the size of the plates it will carry.

That being said, the L/XL has one more row of PALS on the upper area than the S/M does - it covers a bit more area

EDIT: Chest size doesn't really matter that much. They are both very adjustable. It all depends on how lengthy your torso is

hmm well im 5,10/11 so i hope it isnt going to look tiny on me.

edit: my multicam arrived today:D loves it

Edited by Fellowz