Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice sheath and helmet cover. You could probally make some money off that sheath XD

Thanks! Yeah... I could definitely sell some Multicam sheaths. The only problem is that the way Eagle and SOTech make their kydex inserts for the sheaths vary a lot, so each sheath becomes a custom piece. One way to get around it would be to start making my own custom kydex inserts. That way I can do the entire sheath including the plastic insert and the user would just need the knife itself. I'll think it over.

However, being that this is a Multicam thread I assume you're talking about the Eagle PC w/ cummerbund in Multicam... which comes in both S/M & L/XL... which TriadTactical is currently both sold out of as well...

All the companies will be restocking over the coming weeks. So you just need to keep checking and be patient. (I checked with Eagle directly)

1000d Multicam is in extremely short supply currently; a lot of people are running low.  This should change in the near future, as Crye says they're re-working and up-sizing their production.

I have some for sale if people are interested. I just sent some to akira the other day. So I'm willing to ship internationally if need be.

-papy carni,Jun 11 2007, 11:53 AM]http://triadtactical.com/

;)

Triad's okay if you like defective gear. While I can't talk about their Eagle multicam pouches I know that every one of the CB molle gear and pouches I have ordered has been defected. The stitching on my plate carrier is crooked, all but one of the molle pouches I ordered colour was incorrect, and my admin pouch has two pieces of velcro on the main part (not the flap) instead of one solid piece. And none of them come with Eagle's tag on them. If you can live with subtle things like that than by all means order from them. However, if you want your stuff to look the way it should then let me know. I have worked with Eagle to return my defective items and its too the point where I can just request CB gear directly no problem. PM and I'll send you an email addy.

Edited by Pain_is_Red