Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi! Could I ask you guys a favour? Im planning to paint my M14 rifle stock in Multicam-like pattern. Im not even going to try to copy it exactly for to reasons: firstly guns painted exactly as gear looks *suitcasey* and it must be dead difficult.

So Im gonna make a MC inspired pattern like this famous carbine:

http://combattactics.osakazine.net/usr/com...MT_MRP_QCBS.jpg

Even though I havent decided yet wether Im gonna do it more desert or more woodland im gonna start preparing the actual drawings of the spots.

My request to you is to find the largest spots on your stuff, the ones with more complicated shapes, and take a pic of it and post it here or send it to me via PM or email (sascha_villoro@hotmail.com).

thanks a lot, guys!!

You could always send you M14 stock to Lakota Industries and they would do the water transfer paintjob on your gun and they do the Multicam pattern.

I have a few peices with them myself. Once i have them back I will be doing a review on thier service and the coating.

You could always send you M14 stock to Lakota Industries and they would do the water transfer paintjob on your gun and they do the Multicam pattern.

Nah, for various reasons:

1) Would look *suitcasey*. Its like a rifle in 6-colour-desert-scheme: you cant just dress a rifle (or a tank or a plane) with a BDU.

2) Expensive

3) I want to paint my rifle in MC, not have my rifle in MC; get the difference. Its about the "doing it", not the "having it".

But thanks for your idea! I must say smaller things like knifes and other stuff really look cool with the Lakota job.

I have a few peices with them myself. Once i have them back I will be doing a review on thier service and the coating.

what's the wait?

im wanting to send a 6004 holster over to get a nice MC coating.

im not much of a fan on mc Weapons but the knives look darn good.

would they do a IBH helmet?

She is the one who made him the MultiCam Cummerbund and bowtie, but she said that was pushing it.

The Table rock adventure was pretty interesting too. Kyle had on his Border Patrol shirt, and we went stomping up the trail. This group of teenage guys go, "Whoa, who are they, Park Rangers?" Then one said, "No! They are Border Patrol." Then some hispanics passed by, the Lady greeted us, and the men passed with their heads down avoiding eye contact. Rofl.