Multicam Pics!

They are trying to run a business if I'm not mistaken...now from what i remember businesses have objectives which unless they are a charity, the main one is usually to make a profit from sales of goods/services.. Crye seem to be failing to see the international market, even if they prioritise US personel (contractors?) they should still try getting international links, distributors perhaps? And whoever answered my email was also a snotty *badgeress*.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are trying to run a business if I'm not mistaken...now from what i remember businesses have objectives which unless they are a charity, the main one is usually to make a profit from sales of goods/services.. Crye seem to be failing to see the international market, even if they prioritise US personel (contractors?) they should still try getting international links, distributors perhaps? And whoever answered my email was also a snotty *badgeress*.

In summation to all that you have said there: Crye Precision REALLY doesn't care. <-- Direct quote from Crye reps. They would actually much prefer it if airsofters in general stayed away from their products. Regardless of what the world at large feels Crye should and shouldn't be doing with their products, Crye simply doesn't care. They have their own set of priorities which they are addressing, and at this current time those priorities do not include the needs of anyone except that of the men and women that serve the United States. They're content with the way things are going for them and apparently, they are making more than enough profit financially to be continually upgrading their facilities. So, as frustrating as I can imagine it is for a great many people across the world, the complaints that I so often hear recycled, are falling on deaf ears. Things aren't going to change. They don't care.

What would be worse is if they get irritated enough to make all Crye Precision Products, the material included, only available for Military and LE purchasing. I can actually quite easily see them doing that. Even though most people out there would call that a ludicrous change in sales policy, you know what Crye would tell you? They don't care.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the US army isn't using multicam...So who that serves the US is? (yes there have been some pics of SF wearing it) but that's not exactly a big profit making market.

There's a lot more going on out there than pics you find on the inter-web. They are making and selling a lot of Multicam gear. Lots of big contracts which is why they have a hard time just trying to produce excess for individual sales. As for whether or not they are making enough profit. That's for Crye Precision to decide, not us. And as far as our (airsofters') opinion of them only making X amount in profit: THEY DON'T CARE. Kind of a circular argument really.

More proof:

I proved it. And now it's not proof enough? Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform. It's in use, as I said. It's also not in general issuance, like I said. MEANING, it is not in WIDESPREAD use.

... It was chosen for reasons that supposedly cant be disclosed for the training in the future warrior program. Thats not issue to the US army.

US forces are using MultiCam. It just is not general issue.

I'm going to keep on bludgeoning you until you learn. It seems that reason and logic have no effect on you. So I must resort to the stick.

Edited by Jagdraben
Waiting for that bit.

Regardless of how widespread it is or isn't being used, Crye Precision is making and selling large quantities for US Military based contracts and contractor companies. Regardless of how much of that product is actually making its way out there into the hands of actual US personnel, CP is making enough that they could care less about what people think they should do with their own product. Which goes back to your original issue with this discussion: though it might not seem fair to you, THEY DON'T CARE. Regarding your new issue about how widespread the pattern is being used currently by US Forces, as Jagdraben and I have been trying to drive home, it's out there, but in numbers that the general public may never know. Yes, it's not standard issue, however, it is still competing in the DOD trials for the US Army's next camo pattern to be determined by 2010. Until then, a certain number of users are actively testing it on the front lines. There's logic to these words, you just have to be willing to hear them and accept the fact that sometimes you'll get answers that don't gel with your preconceived notions of the world.

Ok enough now with the CP debate. This is a picture thread quick with the pictures before teh lock!!111

Out of interest, would it be illegal or would i have any problems if someone sent me a crye armour chases from the states? Im mean if customs got hold of it and opened it for any reason, where would i stand?

Same, ive got a friend who has access to them but i dont want to pay out the $1200 then customs get hold of it say "erm we will be 'aving this thanks very much".

But the plates themself arent illegal are they, because you can buy them over here and have them shipping from the US?

Does it come with the plate anyway?