• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thing is im not sure what belt to get.

Bozzer (Borris) replica Crye Blast Belt

BlackWater

On Patrol.

it is going to be the most important part of my loadout, becasue im not having a PC for a while i want it to carry

4 pistol mags

2 nades

small utility pouch

Canteen

Dump Pouch

2 HSGI universal mag pocuhes. with 4 M14 mags

Edited by Fellowz

just spoke to my Dad's friend from the US he is in the country and he has my crye combat top oh yes !!!! just need my converse boots and my 901 rig ( they will be here next wednesday as its my birthday!) and i'm sorted :)

so far i have

CA scar L

redwolf range vest

redwolf short sleeve combat shirt ( very good for the hot weather)

Tru spec real crye material trousers

Guarder rav in coyote brown

Oakley pilot gloves in tan

to come

Warrior 901 Delta

Converse warrior desert .

I'm off next week so i'll get some pics

Edited by Pdubyuh
any pics of it fully loaded?

oh and do you need suspenders for it?

No pics.

You should generally get suspenders for any major load bearing belt. Takes the weight and strain off your waist/hips and redistributes that to your shoulders. The HSGI suspenders are great. But they're simple and if you can sew, you could make your own ones easily. When I want to play light, I'll put mags on the belt, then the suspenders, and the Crye Range vest goes over that. So you don't really notice the suspenders but they'll still give you all the support you need.

Edited by uscmCorps

Boris's comes with D-rings to attach suspenders if you want them. I dont use them on my battle belt and its fine.

I can get 5 m4 mag pouches, 2 pistol pouches, a mid.sized utility pouch and a large radio pouch on my belt. I could get more on if i doubled up, but none of my pouches have molle loops on the outside.

Nope, lovely and soft, ive got the strap tight around my waist so its not going any where. When the pouch at the back is full, it gets a bit rear heavy and sometime sits at an angle. But that's because im trying to stuff to much in it lol.

Yeah it's great, really nice for a highspeed lowdrag ( :P ) set up.

I have to admit, when i was prone with it on, it did swivle round when i moved from side to side. But i am a skinny guy around the waist (28-30").

I have a friend that is in a position to buy one from crye.

They are easy to get hold of if you know how, dont mind waiting and dont mind paying the money they cost ;)

Edited by msx361
I remember hearing something about crye not taking orders for it unless its more than 20 units

You mean that they only process orders when they have more than 20 units on order from various separate orders collectively, or that they will only accept single orders of 20 or more units!?!!

If it's the latter, that kind of makes sense as I'd imagine it would be more efficient to make 20 vests at once than each one, one by one. That's kind of the way Eagle Industries does stuff too. Their minimum order is around 25 pieces if you want something done that is out of stock or made in a specific camo pattern. Problem with Eagle is that right now they're getting hammered with DOD contracts so a lot of their stuff is on severe back order with no estimate delivery in sight because they keep pushing back orders another 10-12 weeks. :(

So if you see something in stock... buy it! (p.s. I cleared out Triad Tactical's stock of Eagle Ind. M4 Multicam Pouches, heh heh... So the rest of ya gotta wait 6+ months if ya want them!) :D