Multicam Pics!

I've ordered and received patches from CamoTech before. They're great quality but did take a long time. I've since had a second order that I put in about 2 months ago which I'm still waiting on. It is a shame that there aren't any other companies who are listed as being able to make custom patches in Multicam.

Since then, I've ordered many Multicam and ACU patches from 1800NameTape.com . Those orders were lightning fast as they had the custom patches mailed within 3 days after my ordering them!!! :blink: I also ordered through them some Multicam and ACU Covers (these cover the huge patches of velcro on the sleaves of the arm with a rectangle of the camo fabric backed with hook velcro). The covers were great because once in a while I don't bother with patches at all. The ACU Covers are listed on 1800NameTape.com but the Multicam ones aren't. If you need Multicam ones made like I did, you will need to contact them either by phone or email.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cadpat would be excellent there smoke.

Yeah, it's very green at the moment.

Although I love the multicam, it's not perfect everywhere. I am tempted to get something a bit more 'green', for when the site I play at turns into a jungle :P

Quite tempted by some tigerstripe, hmmmmm....

To be honest though, it's not often I'm standing out in the open like that :D

Edited by Smoke

Sorry msx361, missed your post where you mentioned you had good contacts, but hey it is cool that some are able to get Cryes equitment..

But when you come from outsides the States it can be a bit difficult to get Cryes stuff :(

Light Fighter are you able to get Crye stuff and send it to Denmark?

NP mate ;) It can be hard, but if you know where to look *cough* ebay *cough* then it can be gotten hold of quite easierly. Well not the armour, or the combat pants, but you can get the combat shirt and the knee/elbow pads ;)

Oh and fellowz, the shirt am the sex!!!!111 no? lol.

Edited by msx361