• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

& i'll raise you something more useful for a nipper

uk_diaper1.jpg

I've got two on the way in Multicam{genuine material apparently} & two in A "cough" C U "cough cough".

Congratulations for the new baby as well,mine is three weeks old & wont fit in the nappies i've got made;not yet anyway!

B)

Ok, so we have all these fantastic loadouts completed by guys wearing all real-deal kit...but what about when you're doing it on the cheap? Rolling-Thunder has proved that it's very do-able and can still look great...so here's my attempt. (Sorry for any bad poses and for bits of black, not got any Krylon yet :P).

p1000579ml8.jpg

p1000571xq9.jpg

p1000572ly4.jpg

p1000581ro1.jpg

KIT-LIST

-PASGT Helmet + Replica MC Helmet Cover

-NVG Mount & Arm

-Bolle X800 Goggles

-Replica Multicam BDU

-Replica Multicam Chest Rig (x3 Double M4 pouch, Admin panel, Radio pouch, Utility pouch)

-Nomex Flight Gloves Tan

-Tracpac Desert Boots.

So yeah. Highly in-extensive list compared to most people, but meh!

What's next then?

Starting to buy the real stuff! :D

Ok with the exception of the MC CIRAS rig all my replica gear in this photo is new,i've only worn it for photos so far{garden warrior}.My real deal MC BDUs in theory should have been shipped today but so far i've not had notification on that.

9september07ke.jpg

9september07ee.jpg

9september07ie.jpg

9september07be.jpg

Replica MC BDUs in Crye cut,

Krukspec under armour shirt,

Tracpac boots

& a none Kryloned{so far}Dboys M4CQB

Tan drop leg holster is being replaced by a MC version{may be this time i'll get one that wasn't designed to be worn by someone with pinny legs?

Swat IBH.

This load out is far from complete & when it is i'll be replacing the copy stuff piece by piece until i have a full real deal loadout.It aint real & i'm not really that bothered about it,i still want the nice real stuff though! B)

Thought about getting the MC IBH?

I figure it will have the same problems with the chinstrap the Swat IBH is having.I'm going to replace it with a real one from Supplycaptain & spray up my IBH in colours i can use in any deserty loadout.May be when i get enough cash together i'll buy an MC only version.

What? Poland? Multicam? What is this? Tell me more!

Taken from another website:

Polish company ANDROPOL SA (www.fasty.pl) who is a major manufacturer of fabrics for the Polish Army, recently copied MULTICAM.

They most probably put original material on a flatbed scanner and copied a large chunk of the pattern. The result can be seen below:

(click for larger pics)

fakemulticampolandjpgfx6.th.jpg

fakemulticampoland2jpgbb0.th.jpg

First tender has been written up. 600 BDU sets - for Polish SF units. They also copied Crye's Field Shirt and Pants - in the tender specification they had a picture copied directly from Crye's www site.

and here is a picture from the original tender specification:

kamacryecopyth7.th.jpg

Caption: "Drawing 1. General view of the training overalls."

They were ordered in two versions:

300 sets in plain khaki.

300 sets in Multipolishcam.

Talking to Crye the other day, they've already sent the company a C&D.

Dear MC-thread.

Happy 100th! *sheds tear*

(pages)

On another note, looks like I can get away with not having a PC full of pouches, doesn't look too bad even if the whole PC isn't about to fall apart from overloading.

Still on the lookout for a good MC drop pouch, any ideas? I have access to a black one but black with multicam...

I've looked through the thread before but can't remember seeing a drop pouch. Also, I'd rather not spend millions on it, but genuine MC (or at least something that looks almost identical would be appreaciated) is a bonus.

Thanks,

gLip

Edited by gLip
Taken from another website:

are you the crye gestapo, see any others making anything similar to multicam and it am reported.

i like the fact that poland has issued multicam to their troops, it means you can make a non US speshul forces loadout with multicam.....

:rofl:

Pwnt.

:pirate:®

are you the crye gestapo, see any others making anything similar to multicam and it am reported.

:huh:

Gestapo?

There's nothing wrong with making money off of your own camouflage pattern and there's nothing wrong with suing the pants off of anyone dumb enough to infringe on your trademarks and patents. Especially when you are rather well-known for doing so.

Seriously, how hard could it have been for the Polish government to get a license from Crye? Hell, the US government would probably even subsidize it!