Multicam Pics!

Word just in from Atlanco the makers of TRU-SPEC. They have expanded their Nylon Tactiacl Range to include Crye Multicam Pouches.

I have a batch of samples on order for the WF-PX which will be here soon. I'll let you know what they are like in terms of quality and the pricing when they hit.

That's a good bit of news,the more easily accessable kit is the happier i am!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going to be ordering one of the real deal CP MC Range Vests on Friday morning, along with some pants.

Will be interesting to see how MC does with my Sniper / Recon role over my normal DPM (which rocks). Also going to be investing in a new Ghillie hood to blend it more with the MC pattern.

That aside... i'm popping with excitement about my CP Range vest =D

The Crye Chassis....the Systema PTW of the gear world :)

haha, except its damn near impossible to get :\

Wheres a good place to purchase combat elbow/knee pads?? Im thinking of sewing them on my shirt.

(also found out that genuine combat pants/shirt are cheaper to get in china than on ebay auctions o_0)

yeah doesnt have the rubber part on the straps. haha and everything would be overpriced on ebay...the prices ppl pay for combat pants/shirts is rediculous.

Korea-chassis still aint bad for a replica and seems durable (much better than kruspec). I'd purchase one...but i'll probably stick w/ a ciras.