Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah looks like it works great....oh wait the black vest and gear gave you away

That ain't me - I have the AK and LC2 gear which does blend ;)

Which site is that, DarkMM ??

Drogheda? Swords??

Drogheda :) . not but 15minutes away - most of that navigating the insane traffic system of Drogheda which is designed and run by zombie hamsters. I think I should start burying random hamsters at crossroads with salt sown into their mouths.....:)

DarkMM :flamed:

im sure its a wasatch but i was told its a weesatch. it is rather large, and it took me a while to get it to fit on me properly by tweaking with the straps but it fits fine now.

My Molle Belt came today :D the loadout is almost complete!!!! all i need now is

Pouches

Gloves

Holster

New Eye Protection

I found this little Gem today.A custom Multicam gear maker here in the UK :D .I know of a few guys who are doing some excellant gear & one of them seems to have gone into business.All the better for us UK MC users.

http://www.jaimetac.co.uk/

My first order will be modest due to spending far to much on kit this year <_< so i'm asking after a watch strap with a cover to protect the watch face,it's a start!

Think will get my self a watch strap to. maybe even 1 in ACU. (Yes i have 2 watches lol)

Grim

I've got more than one watch as well but i only have one good watch which is worth having a decent strap made for it.Ah what the heck i might get the other camo made too.

I found this little Gem today.A custom Multicam gear maker here in the UK :D .I know of a few guys who are doing some excellant gear & one of them seems to have gone into business.All the better for us UK MC users.

http://www.jaimetac.co.uk/

My first order will be modest due to spending far to much on kit this year <_< so i'm asking after a watch strap with a cover to protect the watch face,it's a start!

Nice link, wish the guy would have listed everthing. I hate clicking only to find COMING SOON! Still I'll give him a go. Anyone oredered yet?

Hope he makes a CRYE look-a-Like body armour. Looks like On Patrol have some market share issues.

Here's a pic of ma current load-out.

me.jpg

Nice link, wish the guy would have listed everthing. I hate clicking only to find COMING SOON! Still I'll give him a go. Anyone oredered yet?

Hope he makes a CRYE look-a-Like body armour. Looks like On Patrol have some market share issues.

Here's a pic of ma current load-out.

me.jpg

The stuff i've seen from him so far is things like pouches,bags,belts & panels.I'm sure if he agreed to make items of clothing then they would more than be up for the job.I'm sure it's easy enough to buy big stuff like Plate Carriers elsewhere but if you specificaly wanted a certain type of pouch to put your mags in he seems to be the guy.On a personal note,the kit i have seen that he's made for other people has been very good.

Good load out,a shotgun isn't the normal weapon people would have in their picture & i like that.Couldn't you get any Tan velcro for your IBH?If you want to source some the guy i used is www.supplycaptain.com.He's fast & easy to order from.He mightn't be the cheapest but what i've had off him was more than up to the job.

They are Wiley X CAG-1 gloves (combat assault gloves)

Glad you liked the photo. We took around 20 with different configs.

Wiley X, well spotted! Everyone has Oakley Biker Gloves, that's just a little common now.

Also I like to mix (Sin) black with MC to match my weapon class patches. The vest is a recon jobbie with a ballistic black vest as under armour. I'm a big Ghost Recon fan and GRAW has it's urban elements as well so a shotgun would work well as a door opener.

SCAR slung to the back.