Multicam Pics!

Except it's not multicam ;) (the pattern on the gun I mean)

On a more serious note, it looks fairly good but I think the green ruins it. The pattern doesn't look too bad, I think it's just the colors aren't correct.

Again, the green is the main problem.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Except it's not multicam ;) (the pattern on the gun I mean)

On a more serious note, it looks fairly good but I think the green ruins it. The pattern doesn't look too bad, I think it's just the colors aren't correct.

Again, the green is the main problem.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

It looks like his flash is what's making the green look so bright. Look at the tan portions of the blouse in the foreground and those in the background - the tan in the foreground is much lighter.

The flash may have something to do with it, yeah. But you can still tell that the color is off.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Your right Capacious the green is more greener than on the MC, but on MC clothing for example on

the knees of my Crye (1000 denier material) duty pants the green is greener than on the cotton.

The rest of the colours are spot on the only things is that I have a cheap s..tty digital camera

that unless its a beautiful sunnyday, wont take a decent pic. And also because I just finished varnishing it and all the colours look well intense.

As soon as I have a better one i will put it. ;)

Edited by chin

I got this email the other day

Hi,

Please go to my site as soon, www.ebaybanned.com

I just got the sole agent for a series of real multicam.

the Blast Belt is now avail. Combat pants and tight shirt (with design

pad) will be listed on coming monday.

The sample of Gen 2 Armour Vest will be finished before 5/12/2007,

please play attention and tell your friend.

The production is very small, so quantity is limited

regards

Paul

http://www.ebaybanned.com/

The stuff looks ok,what do you think?

I got this email the other day

Hi,

Please go to my site as soon, www.ebaybanned.com

I just got the sole agent for a series of real multicam.

the Blast Belt is now avail. Combat pants and tight shirt (with design

pad) will be listed on coming monday.

The sample of Gen 2 Armour Vest will be finished before 5/12/2007,

please play attention and tell your friend.

The production is very small, so quantity is limited

regards

Paul

http://www.ebaybanned.com/

The stuff looks ok,what do you think?

damn that sounds nice (pad priced are awesome..but $248 for the combat pants?? o_0). And the Gen 2 Armour vest...shouldnt that be 2008 not 07?? Either way, cant wait

ebaybanned are now listing multicam pants & knee pads on pre order deposit

Hi All,

We just list the Multicam Pants (Genuine Multicam)and Knee Pads to my

shop www.ebaybanned.com . They are pre-order and the quantity is

limited. Please go to my site and tell all your interested friend.

The pre order of tight shirt and CP Armor Gen1 and Gen 2 will be list

on coming Week, please play attention.sorry for my poor english

Thanks

Paul

The good thing about the prices they include postage.It's made with genuine material & they look similar to the OPs pants.Don't know why they are doing such a small order though,maybe they are building up to larger orders & full stock?

Wow, $250.00 for the combat pants? Are they insane. What is crazy is that there are people that will pay that kind of money.

The $250.00 for the Crye Blast Belt is crazy! Heck the real deal has level IIIA protection with it for around $400.00 for Pete's sake.

Too bad. I'd put down money tomorrow for the combat pants if they were going for $150.00.

While I admit to being tempted myself, I'd have to agree with MinisterofDeath. If my common sense hadn't jumped up, smacked me in the face and said "NO!!!"... I may have pre ordered everything and been sadly dissapointed. You pay twice as much but the end product is half the quality. (500 Codura vs. Crye's 1000 Codura). How does that work???.......

Although it still cheaper than whats selling on ebay, I think I'll patiently wait for Crye to do a Gen two batch. whoot whoot.

You pay twice as much but the end product is half the quality. (500 Codura vs. Crye's 1000 Codura). How does that work???.......

Lol. Because it's 500D cordura it doesn't make the Quality worse. The figure (250D,500D, 750D, 1000 etc.) means how strong/durable the material is. 500D cordura is used instead of NYCO RipStop/Twill around the kneepad because it shapes the area for the kneepad, and also its an area that will get a lot of wear from kneeling and whatever. I don't know about anyone else but I certainly wouldn't want 1000D cordura on my trousers!

;)

Lol. Because it's 500D cordura it doesn't make the Quality worse. The figure (250D,500D, 750D, 1000 etc.) means how strong/durable the material is. 500D cordura is used instead of NYCO RipStop/Twill around the kneepad because it shapes the area for the kneepad, and also its an area that will get a lot of wear from kneeling and whatever. I don't know about anyone else but I certainly wouldn't want 1000D cordura on my trousers!

;)

yeh, you're right, 1000D rubbing against you legs would 'prolly suck. I'm more concerned with the quality of reinforcement stiching and seam work in the pants. Where im from you dont ususally pay more money for the knock-off versions of anything.

I noticed Crimson's TS multicam-trousers which had those Crye's kneepads in, and it caught my interest.

Has anyone else done any similar modifications to their trousers? Does it need any reinforcing on stitches, and how it's holding up?

I must say I'm really tempted to do such modification to my trousers, but I don't want to spend my money just to hear some nasty noises of my trousers ripping when I crouch.