Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

uscmCorps:

I've tried many different placements of the pistol and I found this to be the one that fits me best. I used to have it on my belly but found it to be very disturbing when going prone. The same applies to a chest placement. And when I tried mounting it on the belt it interfered with the vest. I really don't like dropleg holsters as they hamper leg movement but this fits just nicely and doesn't interfere. An even less interfering option would be to adjust the serpa to the upright position, on the same place on the rig, but that would in return make it more difficult to draw efficiently.

Interesting. Like you, I hate having anything on my legs. Once in a blue moon I'll use my Serpa Drop Leg Holster, but generally my preference is to place a Serpa on my hip using the padded belt like so: pic 1, pic 2. The trick is to just keep the MOLLE above the pistol clear of pouches and anything else that might obstruct the draw. Any pouches that used to be on that part of the MOLLE get shifted over to the left hand side of the rig.

In the end, it's really a matter of whatever is most comfortable and fast. ;)

Damn you Seraphein!

Guess Im going to have to put all mine together when i get back from HK...infact STORM should meet up for a photo shoot as Seraphein's load out is pretty much what the whole team wears...he just has more time on his hands than the rest of us!

Finally got all my stuff, didn't take any pics last time I played with it all on, but at least I can give ya some pics of all the goodies I bought!

First 5 pics show all the Multicam gear a mate and myself bought together:

Multicam1.JPG

Multicam3.JPG

Multicam5.JPG

Multicam6.JPG

Multicam12.JPG

Four Dirty Dagger Double M4 Mag Pouches:

Multicam14.JPG

Two Tactical Tailor Frag Pouches, One Tactical Tailor Smoke Pouch, One Emdom Blowout Medical Bag:

Multicam15.JPG

Two Dirty Dagger Silencer Pouches, One Tactical Tailor Double Pistol Mag Pouch:

Multicam16.JPG

One Tactical Tailor Cap, One Tactical Tailor Drop Leg Panel:

Multicam17.JPG

One Tactical Tailor Battle Belt:

Multicam18.JPG

One HSS Gear Multicam Plate Carrier w/ Cumberbund:

Multicam19.JPG

One Propper Multicam Combat Uniform:

Multicam20.JPG

And the pride of my collection, a Multicam-coated Safariland 6004 for my USPc:

Multicam13.JPG

Hope you like! :D

Did you buy the holster from Safariland like that? Or did you have it done by Lakota?

Also I am looking to buy a HSGI WEESATCH and DBT MC gear... Are these good manufacturers? Also how is the WEESATCH?

Edited by Vercingetorix
Also I am looking to buy a HSGI WEESATCH and DBT MC gear... Are these good manufacturers? Also how is the WEESATCH?

I will vouch for DBT. All of the pouches that i have purchased from them are awesome. I have pics if you want. but they are made really well. Plus the Customer Service is more that awesome. They are my first source for MC accessories. :)

I will vouch for DBT. All of the pouches that i have purchased from them are awesome. I have pics if you want. but they are made really well. Plus the Customer Service is more that awesome. They are my first source for MC accessories. :)

Could I see the pictures? Thanks very much for the help! :)

Could I see the pictures? Thanks very much for the help! :)

I dont have the PC anymore, but this is a good shot of the hydration carrier:

DSC02977.jpg

DSC03449.jpg

DSC03450.jpg

This is the entry tool holder. I only have a pic of he back:

DSC03451.jpg

DSC03452.jpg

DSC02975.jpg

If you need more detailed pics, PM me and ill take some and send them to you. All of the pouches i have are DBT.

are they all correctly sized? I am planning a gigantic order from them so I want to be sure...

Thanks for the help!

What do you mean correctly sized?? They all fit MOLLE webbing fine. The radio pouch webbing straps a spaced a little off but not any where near making it a deal breaker.

All of the mag pouches fit the proper amount of mag just fine. They are snug with out being too tight.

If that is not what you meant let me know. :)

well Im not realy a guy who likes to impersonate a certain group or anything like that, i just want something that works and isnt insanely priced. Im relatively new to all this gear stuff, so realy all i know is that i want multicam, perferably everything in multicam. So id need a plate carrier in multicam---something along the lines of this http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=2588? Not realy sure on vests so suggestions would be great. Also im having trouble finding a mag puch in multicam that will fit a G3 mag...anyone know of any? If not than what should i do? Also id need a camel back of sorts, will this be fine http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=2384 from here? im not realy sure what im going to need, so What else to get? What is the prime sight to get multicam gear from? Thanks alot guys for not flamen me, this is all realy new to me

I have a lot of DBT Multicam gear. The quality is good, but DBT's ability to deliver products in a timely fashion sucks. If they run out of a certain product (which happens a lot on all their MC gear), they wait till there are enough preorders to quantify another production run. That's why they will quote you 8-10 weeks minimum on all out of stock products. Also bare in mind that their website doesn't show if something's in stock or not. So you can "buy" it, but if it's out of stock, your order will go on to a back order list, and they don't have the manpower to notify their customers of this. So you'll wait several weeks, get annoyed, call them, only to be informed that it was out of stock and the nearest projection of delivery is 8-10 weeks from the day you called (not from the day you ordered). Just something to keep in mind.

I love their hydration carriers which are almost the same as Eagle's but less than half the price. I'm not a big fan of their M4 pouches (I have quite a few MC doubles and singles that I might be willing to sell BTW) as they have a rubberized liner in them which makes inserting and extracting mags a bit of a chore.

You are right about the possible wait times for orders. I have had to endure many 12 week waiting times to get orders. However all the times i have called and i have emailed i have found their CS department to be more than friendly and helpful. Many time i email one of the reps i have gotten to know a little and they will let me know if something is instock before i order.