Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't care how many people wear Multicam, because at the end of the day playing airsoft isn't some fashion show it is about doing well at the sport and having well thought out gear with an effective camo pattern helps makes that possible.

So, the metrosexuals on here that claim they are "fed-up" with Mulitcam like it is "so last season," are welcome to their opinions, but that isn't my opinion.

I agree that there are pictures in here of folks using poor stance, grip, pouch location, and so forth, but I've seen that across the whole spectrum of airsoft regardless of what clothing is being worn. A lot of folks in here are from nations with heavily restricted "real steel" firearms laws and as a consequence may have never fired an actual firearm. It isn't like the folks in the UK or Japan can run themselves through a type of Blackwater or local Carbine course or shoot 3-Gun Matches on the weekend.

There is a reason that the U.S. Army Future Combat Systems, large private military contractors, and elite units around the world have adopted Crye Multicam. The camo is not only effective, but the gear itself is very well thought out in terms of actual construction and features. The United States Boarder Patrol has just ordered large amounts of Multicam (just ask Emdom) and Poland's Special Forces have adopted a camo pattern very similiar.

Why do folks get into airsoft? Probably for as many different reasons as people start with any hobby or sport. Some people use airsoft for force-on-force training to use real steel, some do it to have an active sport, and maybe some do it to enjoy time with friends. Whatever the reason I say if they have selected Multicam then they are using their heads and are forward thinking individuals.

Edited by MinisterofDeath

Hey Violent Assassin is that a pic from sunday ? if so how did you get it off of Curly I wanna see if theres any good ones of me :P and they're not up on the FINMERE AIRSOFT site yet ( bit of advertising there).

Edited by Pdubyuh

I must say that I have never been a fan of shingles and especially Condor Multicam products. But after seeing your rig, it definitely changed my mind. I went and bought a bunch of those shingles, and have been very please with them so far.

Ragnar27: Which vest is that?