Multicam Pics!

Yeah. I was surprised by it too.

It wears great. I have a 36 waist (which I attribute to my tactical beer keg,) and and its perfect.

The pads stay in place well in their pockets, and the legs actually have an internal strap that adds some stability, but you don;t even notice that the straps are around your leg. The pads are always where I need them, whether I'm hitting concrete with my knees for a crouched shot, or protecting my elbows from rocks whilst doing a low crawl. The only issues i noticed are that the openings for the feet are to narrow to really be put around most boots, but I blouse my pants anyway, and i wish there were some regular pants pockets for when I'm not all geared up.

Overall, I couldn't be more satisfied.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wouldn't it be better to use the fanny pack on the backside? I don't want to know what it feels like to hit the deck with all that stuff hanging.. right.. there..

Of course if the purpose of given equipment is to remain in upright position at all times, then it probably isn't on the way too much. Then it just looks funny :)

I'v got already E&E bag on my back, the purpose of the fanny is carry small misc items like pmr radio, energy bars, and magazines. If I have to ditch my 2nd line I would't be totaly screwed up.

atleast fanny packs are USMC aproved ;)

060808-M-3378S-011Small.jpg

Edited by Capt. Miller
I'v got already E&E bag on my back, the purpose of the fanny is carry small misc items like pmr radio, energy bars, and magazines. If I have to ditch my 2nd line I would't be totaly screwed up.

atleast fanny packs are USMC aproved ;)

060808-M-3378S-011Small.jpg

Only one of the guys in that photo has a good firing stance.

Anyhow, you think a fully loaded fanny pack to the nads hurts?

First time I used a one-point sling, I drop my AK on it to get my pistol and caught a fully loaded metal AK with metal magazine right in the crotch.

Of course, my friends being the caring type, immediately shot the hell out of me whilst I was rolling around on the ground in agony.