• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From page 136

New Multicam Metal body out from MC-Tech at Redwolf for $164

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=24033

^ Nice find. I think it would look best with just the MC lower though and black upper.

Hmmm I dont think it looks good at all. I think your suggestion would look even worse :P But thats just my thoughts xD

Im thinking of spraying my full stock (and other parts of my gun) in either Tan or my own attempt of MC painting. Which do you recommend?

Yeh, its a good idea, but I don't like painted receivers - I prefer trades. Argh im to fussy :(

Edited by kliskey
$170+$20 :( - More then the real thing lol

Wait, that's not right, I paid $170 from ur-tactical and that included the pads. It's $150 without. Meanwhile from Crye, it's $160 for the pants and $29 for the pads.

Edited by AnakChan

My stuff arrived from Ebaybanned this morning so thought i'd put it on and throw up a few pictures. I tried it with my MICH, boonie, and then just with my olvie bandana with my comms heat set on (lol the head strap is even multicam) I need to get some more tan parts for my rifle and and a tan sling, im also still waiting on my oakley SI assault gloves. Also ordering some name tapes and patches, along with some more pouches for the FSBE.

GrimMulticamBandana.jpg

GrimMulticamBoonie.jpg

GrimMulticamHelmet.jpg

Grim

Thanks.

We normally play at either Phoenix urban or woodland (sometimes we just wander to a random site) Or we go to Rednal (kind of our private site that we hijack for a day lol). We havnt been to Alpha55 for nearly a year now, we found that a few of the regulars/members suffered from home team syndrome. But a few of the lads on the team have said they wouldnt mind going back to see how it is now. But the next games we are going to are Phoenix woodland on the 16th and urban on the 17th of Feb (the two consecutive days is due to finishing off some UKARA requirements). Would be great to skirmish with you sometime.

We have a member who lives up in southport as well so some of us make regular trips up there.

Grim

Thanks.

We have a member who lives up in southport as well so some of us make regular trips up there.

Grim

His name isn't Tom is it?I know of one other airsofter in Southport other than me,a Multicam wearing chap he is as well but i think i'm to old & knackered to keep up with him nowadays.I haven't airsofted for age,one financial mess blended in to another & i haven't been able to buy any gear recently.I want a set of ebaybanned Multicam & the Jacket that's being sold by royal tiger or the one by landwarrior.Really the Jacket completes my MC playing gear for all weathers.I'll be playing games in February once i've played catch up with bills so i can get my guns in & out of the Country in June when i go to Sweden.

I need to update my pix since getting my Propper Multicam & painting up my gun.

Edited by rolling-thunder

No, his names Alan. He lives by the old chewits factory. Hope you can get out to skirmish again soon. and you quiet welcome to come join the wolf pack when ever we go out gaming. Its alway good to meet new fellow airsofters.

Grim

Yeah im using the cavalvy replica head set. I cant really fault it its reliable but the padding gets a little sweaty on ur skin so between games i tend to move it above or behind my ear or off completly and give it a wipe down to keep it clean.

It gets real hot real fast in my room especially when u put a helmet on ur head

British Mk6 Kevlar Helmet

HPIM0242.jpg

British Para Helmet

HPIM0245.jpg

Protec Helmet

HPIM0247.jpg

MICH 2000 Helmet

HPIM0249.jpg

Grim

Edited by Grim

I find the MICH more comfortable if you poke the mic out through the triangle in the strap, so the lower part of the strap sits underneath the headset, against you face. Like you did with the Mk6 & para.

Liking the MC headset strap, I ended up getting one aswell, because you make the order and think "its only a few $, I might as well, for a laugh"

Edited by -Angel-