Multicam Pics!

Has anyone else seen that LauerWeaponry, the makers of Duracoat, have released a new custom paint system called the MultiColor pack:

duracoatmulticolorec0.jpg

Not as accurate as Hydrographic transfer but pretty cool none the less.

OK, now I'm gonna talk about "style" (therefore personal opinion!). Somehow a completely MC weapon just doesn't look nice to me. Initially the thought of a complete MC-ed weapon sounds nice but after I saw Lakota's example, and MC-Tech's receiver with Magpul stock/grip. It sorta seems too much.

Looking at Seraphein's and FarEast's part MC weapons, I think that's somewhat more tasteful. I'm thinking of hydographic-ing the lower receiver & stock of the VFC SCAR-L and leave the upper receiver as FDE (but can't really picture it in my mind @ the moment).

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well as Duracoat are a high profile weapon they couldn't make it look too much like MC or Crye Lawyers would be all over them. But the colour's don't look that far off, though it's hard to tell from their poster shots. But it would be a good way to do a MC Paint Job, just make your own stencils (you could use theirs to do some other paintjob). It would provide the most permanent wear resistant MC Finish you could get.

What molle vest do you guys recommend for me when I'm 6'4 and slim build? Main reason I'm asking this because I don't want to look like a belly-dancer nor do I want to drag the vest too low making it leave my chest/neck area too open.

First I was looking for Blackwater I-O Plate Carrier Vest with Cummerbund but it being discontinued it's hard to get. Next I came up with Eagle PC + Cummerbund which I think could work since the L/XL sized version has 7 rows of pals. Also Eagle Law Enforcement MOLLE Armor Carrier (or Ciras) has 8 rows of pals but downsize being it costs fairly much. I was also checking out Condor PC and OPS PC but both of these only got 6 rows of pals webbing. Now I don't know if these vests really differ heightwise but being that they have different amount of pals webbing stacked vertically one would think so? I'm also going to throw in a Blackwater I-O Load Bearing Belt so it'll make it a bit more compact. Anyone got any suggestions?

Hey Fool,

I am also 6ft 4 - And in my own experience, I found that both the EPC and CIRAS felt like the sat to high up my chest, even with full adjustment.

I haven't tried the OPS or the Condor so I cant comment on those, however, I do currently own the BW IO PC - And I must say its the comfiest PC I have owned and further more, it fits me exactly how I would have expected a PC to fit [a tall guy]

I also own the BW IO Belt and the fit perfectly in conjunction :D

Does anyone know where I can get a crossdraw vest like the one on ebaybanned in multicam?

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPa...products_id=158

I know I can get a molle plate carrier and add the pouches I need but thats not what I'm looking for.

Huh? You want to know where to find the vest you just linked to? Try clicking your own link! lol

Huh? You want to know where to find the vest you just linked to? Try clicking your own link! lol

Does anyone know where I can get a crossdraw vest like the one on ebaybanned in multicam?

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPa...products_id=158

I know I can get a molle plate carrier and add the pouches I need but thats not what I'm looking for.

Unfortunately, Ebaybanned is out of stock.

.... funny man. :waggle:

I would now strongly recommend against replica, except perhaps if you really are not sure if you are going to like it or not, as I did, and started off with a complete replica loadout, which has now been almost entirely replaced by real gear. Thanks to the likes of Propper, Tru-Spec and OPS, there's almost no excuse for repro! :)

Nice set up Fellowz. Screw the haircut lol. until my transfer is sorted for the TA im going to enjoy having longer hair than normal lol. How much a where did you get you patrol pack from.

Grim

Edited by Grim