Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My only problem with those vest is the MOLLE loops.I have one in ACU & it's a copy but the loops don't line up correctly,they are incorrectly spaced so you can't fit the pouches properly.This vest would be good as body armour with another loadcarrier over the top{sort of defeats the point though?}.For the money you can't expect much & i don't think you will recieve much in return.

Good find though & well worth pointing out!

Edited by rolling-thunder

sacrilege!

you have a blackwater plate carrier in multicam, and you deck it out with OD???

to the armor replicas:

the gunvest one can be bought by anyone, you just have to work your way through a lot of korean to get to his e-mail. the you tell him where you are, and that you want one of his vests. he'll tell you the shipping price. mine was 280€, shipping included

as for the proximity to the real thing, aye, the dirty dagger and the flywe one look a lot closer (flywe link not working for me, btw) exept for the recoil pads on the shoulders. i guess you'd have to take the gunvest shoulder pads and put them on the dirty dagger chassis, and even crye would believe you had one of thiers.

the enitre front plate attachment is wrong on the gunvest one, but it's close enough for me

Fareast - I see pistol mag pouches but no holster, enlighten me. Do you stick it in one of the M4 Pouches?

No Im using a drop leg holster, due to the numerous amount of hand guns I have I use the BlackHawk thigh platform with the appropriate CQC holster.