Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unfortunately Condor also fail to do quality checks on the width of the MOLLE loops, and as such on my old Condor PC it was actually impossible to mount pouches on the loops, although this problem occured particularly near the edges. Otherwise as Eizen said, they arn't so bad.

I have only faced this problem with the PC. Quality seems to better with pouches and the belt. Not even near the edges, but I agree with the PC.

Hey Delta Night If i May ask what gun is that?

it's an M14 EBR

what make it is, I can't quite tell though...

Iainregan, his EBR is made by KART - They cost anything up form around £70 :)

Thanks for clearing that one up Kliskey, It started life as a blak Kart EBR, (Lol Angel not the new Navy 'bling, bling' :) one because that one has some fruity black upper or lower I forget which way round) a few hours of my time and that's what I ended up with...

... I only ever get asked about my EBR in this thread... never the Multicam ;)

And Kliskey... try £145 lol.... bought it over here.... :P

Edited by Delta_Knight
(Lol Angel not the new Navy 'bling, bling' :) one because that one has some fruity black upper or lower I forget which way round)

Lol fruity...

I don't really get the navy silver one, but I suppose if you're on the deck of a mile long aircraft carrier, the last thing you're thinking is "I hope they don't spot my EBR".

I like mine a little more subdued...

DSCF1222online.jpg

DSCF1218online.jpg

Nice piece Angel... I only took mine silver becuase at the time because

a. Kart hadn't released a silver one

b. the Paint on the EBR was Matte black.. and complete balls

Plus I removed the RIS plates at the front solely cdue to weight distribution.. but tan is the way forward, I never truely understood the whole 'Pimp' EBR thing

Anyways best get back to Multicam...

Edited by Delta_Knight

Great pics KWP! the guy in the black Cap in 3/3 must have the real deal CP pants it looks like he's doing number 2's with his pants still on ;) . £150 for a crye chassis copy hmmmmm? I really shouldn't but they look pretty darn sharp!

Edited by Pdubyuh

I have to say it says something for the nature of copy kit nowdays when we can sit here and honestly question if something is a copy or not.

I am not sure about the pants i cant see a: the ###### flap zipper or b: the m4 pockets on the forward thigh lids. meaning they are either the auth or the newest copies.

cool pics tho.

set 1 pic 3 serious players warm up and down seems sensible as they are playing a close field by the looks of it.

I am not into MC (not yet at least), so I don't know what's real and what's not.

I am as amazed as you about these folks as I know MC gear is dang expensive and seeing a whole platoon of them is a real treat for the eye. :wacko: