Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A few new bits on thier way to me :D - Just a promo shot from the very kind gentleman in the US storing them until I can secure postage :D

TAD Explorer Hoodie M.E. Brown

Tetan002.jpg

TAD FAST Pack EDC Multicam

tad009.jpg

And shortly, hopefully, TT 2P-MAV Setup in Multicam + Eagle M4 Sigma Holdall in Multicam as well :D

I've tried the Gen 2 stuff (both Combat BDUs and Chassis)... I'm not a big fan of the Gen 2 combat BDUs. I still prefer the Gen 1 Combat BDUs. Those stretchy parts on the Gen 2 pants aren't very robust.

"not robust" as in "will actually rip apart" or just "stretches WAY too much?"

I've tried the Gen 2 stuff (both Combat BDUs and Chassis)... I'm not a big fan of the Gen 2 combat BDUs. I still prefer the Gen 1 Combat BDUs. Those stretchy parts on the Gen 2 pants aren't very robust.

I've heard the same from others (Airsofters) perhaps in the "Real" world there are reasons behind the change.

kliskey- darn you, you always that the coolest stuff. I just scored a tan ranger hoodie, used never wore for $100 on ebay. There was a stealth hoodie too for $100; too bad it was in M.E. Green.

I'm kinda nervous about my purchase, my chest 41inch and I bought a large. Here is for the best

Edited by Reincarnation...

Maybe if they get a large amount of negative feedback they will do a V3 with a comb of the V1 & V2 elements.

I was thinking about making a jump at some point when I a. have the money and b. when they are in stock, Im not paying V1 Ebay prices so it looks like it will be Ops pants if I was ever bothered about having real material.

Edited by starburst
Haha :P I prefer to get my gear dirty, so it will be skirmished :P That said, its for both worlds, Im buying 'cause I would like a nice softshell jacket for use in everyday :)

What does it feel like? Rough or soft etc?

Dude,

I've got a real V3 and a fake V4.

The real one (RO) is really soft compared to the fake one (FO) which is slightly coarser and defo won't be a four season jacket! :(

There is a likelihood that if you wore the real thing in the 'field' it will get damaged so I might opt to wear the RO for posing before and after a game and wear the FO in game! :P

I think the sizing of the RO and FO are quite different, I'm a 37inch pigeon chested so I bought Medium for the RO and large for the other. In terms of fitting, the RO is pretty snug whilst FO is roomer without being to big.

Reincarnation, if you have a 41inch chest, a large is perfect! :D

Well my team is switching from ACU to Multicam (finally). So I need all the people who know multicam well to help me out. I need a set of pants and shirt, but I dont want to spent $100 on pants and $100 on a shirt. So this leaves me with a question: What Multicam BDUs are the best but on the cheap? I am currently looking at Tru-Spec and Propper. Help me out here guys. They plan to have the entire team switched by the end of the summer so we are ready for fall.

Thanks

-Sarge

I don't know if this matters to you, but the Propper 65/35 twill stuff for their MC uniforms are heavier than the tropical 50/50 mix used by Tru-Spec. However, it is the cheapest option for officially licensed Multicam, like $40 per ACU-cut top or bottom.

Id honestly get the new eBaybanned Gen2 (Gen1) Combats - They look awesome, and they are dead cheap!! :D

Linkage

I just got a set of those, unfortunatly the seam down one side of the shirt has come loose but my mum insists its fixible, but I already love the trousers and will be using them tomorrow :D