• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This thread needs more pictures!

24zxkib.jpg

U.S. Air Force TSgt Joe Robles (kneeling) and Tech. Sgt. Sean Kirsch spot the parachute landing zone while on a mission on an HC-130P combat search and rescue aircraft at Camp Lemonier, Djibouti, Jan. 10. Camp Lemonier is the hub of the Combined Joint Task Force, Horn of Africa, providing humanitarian relief, security and anti-terrorism activities to the nations in the Horn of Africa.

(Photographer: Tech. Sgt. Joe Zuccaro : Combined Joint Task Force - Horn of Africa)

650hh3.jpg

U.S. Air Force and Navy personnel complete preflight safety checks prior to a parachute mission on an HC-130P combat search and rescue aircraft at Camp Lemonier, Djibouti, Jan. 10. Camp Lemonier is the hub of the Combined Joint Task Force, Horn of Africa, providing humanitarian relief, security and anti-terrorism activities to the nations in the Horn of Africa.

(Photographer: Tech. Sgt. Joe Zuccaro : Combined Joint Task Force - Horn of Africa)

r8ghmc.jpg

Tech. Sgt. Joe Robles performs a safety check of a parachute on Tech. Sgt. Sean Kirsch prior to a mission on an HC-130P combat search and rescue aircraft at Camp Lemonier, Djibouti, Jan. 10. Both men are deployed from 131 Rescue Squadron at Moffit Field, Calif. Camp Lemonier is the hub of the Combined Joint Task Force, Horn of Africa, providing humanitarian relief, security and anti terrorism activities to the nations in the Horn of Africa.

From mp.net

So is Multicam .. Um.. Official or do they wear whatever they like?

It is reffered to as the CPCU (Crye Precision Combat Uniform) so it is a little official. The DOD doesn't add terms to stuff that is not officially recognized on some level or another...but as stated already..I am 100% sure it is CO discresion.

You throw yourself into curds?

And I can contest that actualy. I have a MC uniform that will not shed the burnt dirty frmo an area that had a forest fire ravage it. It is still very noticeable in the knee and elbo regions of the uniform. Maybe it just hides stuff better.....

You can get whip's for very cheap, I got a two pack for 15 dollars shipped. It is currently on my motorola saber radio. Check a lot of old surplus radio stores they usually have the vietnam style ones. Which are the same thing without the coating over top, which simple heat shrink fixes.

A whip is basically a tape measure in smaller form.