Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do you like those UR tactical pants? Been thinking of getting them to replace my UR DA pants.

Hi Frogfish,

I have just bought a pair myslef and they are sooooo comfortable. Having checked the Ur-Tactical site they are listed as:

"OPS direct action pants WITH DA KNEE PADS in Crye Multicam"

They ain't cheap but by god do they blow the MultiSham I bought a couple of years ago.

Ashman, pull your finger out we need to get to UA and test these!!

No No I love them but they get hot sometimes with all the 1000d cordura in them. With all the prickly things we have around me it's not a good idea to open up the legs, so I was looking for something that has integrated external knee pads unlike my TAD force 10s (which I also love by the way, and don't want to cut up).

If your looking into getting a pair I bet the weather in the UK would be much better suited toward the DA pants than the summer heat in Texas.

Edited by frogfish
I have a pair for the Direct Action pants, those are the Integrated Battle Pants. Hadn't seen anybody in them yet.

http://www.ur-tactical.com/unlimitshop/pro...products_id=212

I have both version of the UR-Tactical pants (DA and IB) as well as real Gen 1 and Gen 2 Crye pants.

I quite like the Integrated Battle pants. More than my real Gen 2 Crye pants, and about the same as my real Gen 1 Crye pants (but for different reasons).

This is me in a pair of tan IB pants:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/uplo..._1546_41678.jpg

081023-F-6655M-009.jpg

"Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates receives an operations brief from a Special Forces member during a trip to Fort Bragg, N.C., Oct. 23, 2008. (DoD photo by Tech. Sgt. Jerry Morrison, U.S. Air Force/Released)"

From mp.net (Can't remember this beeing posted before?)

And a counter-opinion to uscmCorps, I wasn't satisfied at all with my IB Pants.

I have the DA Pants in S-R, and they are okay, (just a very little too short). The S-L IB pants are too short for me (!), and their Cut is very uncomfortable. Also, they feel like a Sports trouser - I much prefer the sturdiness of the DAs. And, the big padded Waist of the DAs is really nice.

The only features that I like on the IB Pants is the new Kneepad System (Unmodifies, the DA Pads got uncomfortable after some time) and the selfadjustement of the Waist.

I have both version of the UR-Tactical pants (DA and IB) as well as real Gen 1 and Gen 2 Crye pants.

I quite like the Integrated Battle pants. More than my real Gen 2 Crye pants, and about the same as my real Gen 1 Crye pants (but for different reasons).

This is me in a pair of tan IB pants:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/uplo..._1546_41678.jpg

uscmCorps,

Where/how did you get CP Gen2 pants!? I've been trying to source them (as well as the top), so damn hard :-(.

AnakChan