Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do you like those UR tactical pants? Been thinking of getting them to replace my UR DA pants.

WEll, the Ops pants all have their ups and downs. I mean, the DA pants are very sturdy and comfy to wear, but their pockets real estate just sucks. in the back you have to big pockets, that are almost impossible to close correctly when wearing gloves(because you sorta have to fold them into the closing hood) and in front you have the more-than-useless mag pouches.

the IB pants have good pouches, but the system that fixes the position of the knee pads relative to your knee is just plain ridiculous, and also, they're by far not as sturdy as the DA pants. I'm currently considering to either have the IB frontal thigh pockets sewn onto the DA pants, or have a zipper added to the IB pant's legs and put a copy of the DA pants' kneepad fixation system in there...

I mean, the DA pants are very sturdy and comfy to wear, but their pockets real estate just sucks.

erm, wouldn't that be kinda correct...

Direct Action doesn't involve carrying a bunch of stuff in your pockets that will just keep smacking you in the legs.

You'd be surprised, I think. I know guys who went through their tours in Iraq, during which they almost exclusively rolled in Humvees and kicked in doors, who carried their PVS-14 in their ACU cargo pocket. Seems like madness to me, but they did it.

Heres a few photos of some new gear I recently recieved.

IMGP0007.jpg

IMGP0006.jpg

IMGP0004.jpg

IMGP0011.jpg

IMGP0009.jpg

IMGP0005.jpg

Heres a couple of cool crye precision tee shirts i got also.

GUNS KILL hippies

IMGP0014.jpg

This ones got a long story behind it, i have a few to sell for charity, ill explain later...

IMGP0012.jpg

Edited by mightymints
HAHAHA,

Yeah you and everyone else who reads this thread.

Buy off eBay :-

I just did a "Buy Now" from "the_war_shepherd" of Combat Shirt ($275)/Pants ($300), before 180325588801 turned up :-(. No pads though.