Multicam Pics!

Is there a particular reason why Crye black-listed him? Was it the "will ship to anywhere in the world" part of his auctions? I'm just glad I got my Crye Combat Gen 2s in Multicam, Black, Tan, and OD already. :) Shame they still don't have the pads in yet though.

Yes I must say that aside from WS being overpriced and possibly "legal profiteering", he did deliver my MC G2 outfit. It may be unethical but don't think it's illegal.

Now, I want a black CP combat gear -so- bad now :D

P.S. One of these days, I'm gonna ask what U guys do to be able to afford such expensive gear :P!!

Edited by AnakChan
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have any of you guys checked out the new TruSpec Combat Shirt. Very similar to the US Army Combat Shirts but probably a bit more practical than that. Comes in Multicam, Black, Tan, ACU, and OD Green. I've bought a ACU shirt to try out for an upcoming event. The Multicam one looks like a decent replacement for the Crye Combat Shirt if you're in need of one.

Have any of you guys checked out the new TruSpec Combat Shirt. Very similar to the US Army Combat Shirts but probably a bit more practical than that. Comes in Multicam, Black, Tan, ACU, and OD Green. I've bought a ACU shirt to try out for an upcoming event. The Multicam one looks like a decent replacement for the Crye Combat Shirt if you're in need of one.

I've ordered one from US Cavalry in multicam, but it doesn't have a ship date until May. I saw it at the Shot Show in January and it looked like a decent alternative to the Crye shirt. The pockets on the sleeves were placed way too high to be really useful, but I read the shirt was going to be redesigned and some improvements made. It is also supposed to have the fire resistant material of the FROG shirts and the moisture wicking properties of Under Armor shirts.

Looks like they've taken the vertical pockets on the ACS and moved them to be horizontally-accessed. But that makes them almost inaccessible, so I can't see the point at all.

Other than that it looks almost exactly the same, feature-wise, as the ACS. Although it is substantially cheaper...

Lol! Trousers for the englishman, pants for the american.

It seems ebaybanned has the trouser but the knee pads are different. Yeah, it's UR Tactical.... too bad they don't have anything in OD. Perhaps we should make a petition...hehehe...

Wait, you were asking about the pants, my bad.

It seems ebaybanned has the trouser but the knee pads are different. Yeah, it's UR Tactical.... too bad they don't have anything in OD. Perhaps we should make a petition...hehehe...

I know that ebaybanned are going to have three differant coloured Crye style pants.Tan is the first release,they are doing black & i'm sure the last one will be O/D.I'm trying to find the picture i had showing all 3 colours.

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?products_id=1994

UR-Tactical supplied their clothing to the movie Terminator Salvation so look for it. Should be pretty cool.

Wow..really? How did U manage to get this piece of info? This is cool 'cos sometimes in some other forums I feel UR-Tact haven't really gotten a fair shot, and have been unfairly criticised, so this is good news.

Wow..really? How did U manage to get this piece of info? This is cool 'cos sometimes in some other forums I feel UR-Tact haven't really gotten a fair shot, and have been unfairly criticised, so this is good news.

UR-Tactical stated that themselves, and there are a couple pics floating about (including this one) in which you see Christian Bale's character executing a Terminator wearing all black UR Tactical BDUs. The KneeCaps I presume wear painted from FG or tan to black.

Yep its true, Steve emailed me the other week stating that they "sold 60 sets DA uniform last year for the T4

project,and the MC uniform in the movie should be OPS DA uniform". It was posted on my website, good to see word spreads :P.

Ive got the new OPS jacket they sell on the way to review too :D.