Multicam Pics!

ebaybanned stuff isn't to bad at all.Bottom two pictures,the top is real the pants are copies.The pants are gen 1.

RT B)

@rolling-thunder: Is that a MC CIRAS you are wearing? Is it a replica from ebaybanned? Just asking since I know some of your uniform kit is from there.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@rolling-thunder: Is that a MC CIRAS you are wearing? Is it a replica from ebaybanned? Just asking since I know some of your uniform kit is from there.

I think the CIRAS is a Tango make,it's certainly a China make of vest it was second hand & bought off the forums.Like everything it was designed to be short term.I have a real MC hydration pack on the back with a Camelback hydration bladder in it.

RT B)

It is a Peltor Comtac II dude. I bought it with different wiring so had to convert it to work with a NEXUS PTT. but i assure you it is a geniune Peltor :)

Mis-wired for a Nexus, and then sold to me as fully working <_<

Cost £35 for Earshot Communications to fix it, feel free to PM me if you fancy paying for any of that.

I think the CIRAS is a Tango make,it's certainly a China make of vest it was second hand & bought off the forums.Like everything it was designed to be short term.I have a real MC hydration pack on the back with a Camelback hydration bladder in it.

RT B)

Ah, ok, thanks for the reply. I was actually looking at a couple vests on ebaybanned myself. Mainly this one and this CIRAS. They have good reviews, but maybe someone on here had personal experience with them? From my experience, most of the stuff I get from ebaybanned seems to be decent, especially for the price you pay. I was just wondering how the patterns across their multicam stuff matched up to each other. For example, combining their replica combat suit with the CIRAS and a belt, etc.

@havok

I wear my 9mm here in Iraq like that alot, If you keep it more center line you shouldn't have an issue with shouldering a rifle.

Cheers bro. I ran my 1911 up there yesterday and it actually worked out pretty well once I moved it over to the right by a column. It wobbles around a little, but nothing major, and it's definitely secure. I'm gonna keep it up there.

Edited by HaVoC

I want the SERPA drog leg panel but while i'm waiting to get that i have moved my admin paneldown on the right of my vest.I'm not realy convinced i need an admin parel at all.At the moment all i keep in there is an emergency whistle,a torch & may be my car car keys on a lanyard.I can put all that in a pocket.

I like my chest mounted holster it is better than a drop leg when travelling in a vehicle.

The lanyard's hooked on an empty loop on the carrier behind the cummerbund. It's a just a snap/velcro at that end. The cord itself I just route between the pouches so it's not blowing int he wind, and when you draw it stretches and doesn't bind.

It's Blackwater lanyard. The hardest part was convincing it into the pistol end.

Yeah, I had a Gemtech TRL on my pistol when I ran it on my leg (back when I was running my USP Compact, I think) and it was fine. I was just wondering if it got in the way with your pistol mounted up on the chest, since I can see it causing issues with magazine access, etc.

Yep when the rig is on the lanyard just vanishes.

I've never had the pistol eject from the holster but we've had more than one guy at our spot with a dropleg retracing their footsteps on the hunt for a black pistol on the black ground! Those are the soft one size fits nothing droplegs though so that's the first strike.

I use a kevlar lanyard bought from www.usmcpro.com for about £10.It's a coiled Lanyard so it doesn't get in the way

ebtac23.jpg

I keep it attached to my trouser belt so it's under tension slightly while in the chest mounted holster.That keeps the Lanyard close to the body to minimise the chances of snagging,it's worked so far.

9september07ke.jpg

It's not to bad even when used in a drop leg.