• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

some pics from last weekend:

....a bunch of pics...

Hey..I remember you. You came 2 our skirm (ACE- Shloss Fledermouss) near Antwerp last summer. I'm the guy who thought you where American because of the accent. How the world is small ;)

Edited by Black Dog
Is that UA by any chance ashman?

I love the load out.

The IBH looks a little too black tbh BUT that's just my personal opinion. Love the rest of it though.

Yes it is UA. And cheers.

Yer the IBH - still debating what to do with it. Im having difficulty finding the right balance of tan, green and brown. Plus I think the camera captured the colours slightly different to what it actually is.

Yeah, because they cant take card through the web site from international banks or paypal. You have to speak to a sales advisor to set up a money transfer, which is a pain :(

But understandable considering how much international business could be fraudulent. If an international transaction were indeed disputed or fraud, they'd probably loose product easily and have little capabilities in retrieving said product or compensation for the loss of it. Paypal isn't the safest option for them either as even then, there's no guarantee they'll get their money. The simplest, safest solution is bank to bank wire transfer. There's one step... either the money is in their account or not.

Look at it this way: you guys abroad can buy whatever you like now and don't have to deal with those crazy ebay prices.

Look at it this way: you guys abroad can buy whatever you like now and don't have to deal with those crazy ebay prices.

True that, just saw someone win 2 auctions for a complete set of CP Black Combat Uniform for $550+shipping.

Ahhh must resist buying CP...wallet must live...recession...ahh.

It seems that Crye doesn't ship internationally, contradicting their terms. (someone at MCA called to Crye today)

In their terms they say you can buy armor when you show your ID, but that's also not true. You have to be in the army to buy the Armor.

quotes from the guy who called Crye today:

it's restricted to Leo and mil only

The website is up and crye won't ship overseas
In their terms they say you can buy armor when you show your ID, but that's also not true. You have to be in the army to buy the Armor.

Well what ID did you think they wanted, your bus pass, it's kind of obvious they mean LE/Military ID.

lol I would've had a third one in the holster on the vest but I didn't have enough gas for it, reason behind the two right handed pistols is that I play both urban and woodland and the serpa on the belt is the woodland based holster and the safariland is the urban one.

Just didn't have time to take the serpa off the belt before the game so I left it there for the time being. It'll end up being chest mounted once the molle plate arrives as the strike one doesn't fit EBBs silly webbing pattern.

But understandable considering how much international business could be fraudulent. If an international transaction were indeed disputed or fraud, they'd probably loose product easily and have little capabilities in retrieving said product or compensation for the loss of it. Paypal isn't the safest option for them either as even then, there's no guarantee they'll get their money. The simplest, safest solution is bank to bank wire transfer. There's one step... either the money is in their account or not.

Totally, still a pain though.