Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Personal preference too. I prefer the layout of my gen1 shirt I got via pre-order a few years ago.

Oh and here's this too

Crye Range vest in almost perfect shape (typical color ware)

DSC01030.jpg

DSC01031.jpg

Edited by frogfish

Me this weekend just gone. Ditched the vest (got to hot) and picked up the go bag instead (although you cant see that).

Sorry for the bad quality, but it was taken by someone with an Iphone, not a proper camera :(

2582_61974025839_551960839_2048072_.jpg

Me this weekend just gone. Ditched the vest (got to hot) and picked up the go bag instead (although you cant see that).

Sorry for the bad quality, but it was taken by someone with an Iphone, not a proper camera :(

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l193/msx...39_2048072_.jpg

I don't see what's wrong...makes your MC blend better into the background :D.

Just took a quick picture of the GenII's I got this week. Kept it simple, will take a better picture with my MC Eagle Ciras later when better light. I know the Wasatch is sitting a little low, but it feels better for me there.

I have the GenI shirt as well, but I find the GenII more comfortable. However, just a little warmer.

IMG_1041.JPG

That's the one, I'm not a big "you must have all real gear" guy but those slings are so solid, and so easy to use that on anything I don't have one has no sling.

The one hand loosen/tighten system is one of those solider proof setups that take no practice or training, it's just plain simple.

@ MSX:

Go Transformers! :P

I personally plan on running a mix of GenI and II myself, since I very much dislike the GenII shirt for the way-too-light color of the torso section. I mean I understand why they had to change the material from nylon to something cotton is, but why make it so bright and shiny? Sage green was doing just fine

Just took a quick picture of the GenII's I got this week. Kept it simple, will take a better picture with my MC Eagle Ciras later when better light. I know the Wasatch is sitting a little low, but it feels better for me there.

I have the GenI shirt as well, but I find the GenII more comfortable. However, just a little warmer.

IMG_1041.JPG

lol u stole my gun. i have the same gun but i use a standered barrrel and an aimpoint my rearsight is also tan and i use those same gloves :unsure: and yes mine r real

wow i have alot of that stuff in cb and tan except my holster is a serpa and is black. (its like seing someone with my loadout in mc. but i use a blackhawk style rrv. well non the least nice loadout. on the last not have u upgraded your g2 to a led yet? i use a g3 led myself(also in tan) (200 lumen bulb) lasts for hours pm me for details.

Edited by fiddlesticks4220