Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys what color looks better with multicam, Tan or CB?

CB for sure. True Spec TRU (The best non crye Multicam) even uses CB for the velcro. Looks way better then tan or OD.

you could always just get an element 1911 pistol mount to allow you to mount a light

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=5107

Off topic, But you wouldnt know any other pics of it? Like someone useing it on arnies?

CB for sure. True Spec TRU (The best non crye Multicam) even uses CB for the velcro. Looks way better then tan or OD.

I would have to disagree, anything that uses real Multicam fabric is "the best." Infact, the one piece of True Spec looks the worst out of my other MC materials.

damn right :P .

She buys me gear and real guns instead of shoes and clothes for her, i cant complain!

Did I just enter an alternate universe? :unsure:

Regarding the TAN CB debate.

What about Khaki? Would that be suitable with MC?

Hm. THeres a girl in your rig!

Chevieblazer, What pistol is that? Looks like a MEU but cant tell WE?

I wish my VFC MEU kit had a rail, Id love to put a M3 on mine.

It's a WA Kimber Warrior in Carbon Black with RS Kimber rubber grips. I had a WE CQB before, but the rail was too short and wouldn't hold lights properly.

Also, I got in my CP Combat pants yesterday. is it just me or are the GenII pants wider than GenI? I have GenI field pants and GenII combat pants, both theoretically in 32 short, but the combats seem to be roughly 2" wider than the field pants :blink: