• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh buy the way that scope is especially designed for carry handle

it mas a specially designed mount which fits inside the carry handele

but at the same time alows the use of the carry handle sights,

its made by Colt and its for the reel steel crew.

DSCF0648.jpg

Multicam rig..not yet finished

Crye Feild pants

Crye Feild Shirt

Crye Hat

HSGI Multicam weesatch

Timberland classics

awaiting

Customtac Admin Pouch

Customtac Hydration pouch w/ 72oz bladder

3x TT m4 pouches

Some assorted Pouches

OD gloves

BlackHawk Shemagh

hope it comes tomarrow

mercy

well im a 5'6 112 pound freshman at highschool...that weesatch at the smallest fitting is still big around my waist...the height doesnt matter, it could be to my legs if i made the length longer....will fit anyone up to probably 6 foot 190 pounds

for the mags....when all the mags are out, like the pic, most of the size can be kept out (prefference) to give the feel that it has 8-10 mags in it...

or it can be compressed to be somwhat flat althought when no mags are internal it has tendicy to keep its shape....im going to roll 3x triple mag pouches....i see no problem

Not for the week, this thing gets heavy with a hyrdation bladder, 10 mags plates (dont fit back with hydration) and full loaded...but im just small and weak so...lol...won't be to much of a prob...

lastly...if you are a person that likes pouches, i would advise a woosatch or wasatch, this doesnt hold many pouches.....it holds 3 external mag pouches a dump puch and medic/carrier pouch thats it....

the construction and color is great compared to crye bdu set....its built tought and made to last....i dont see my self ever getting rid of this nor do i see it out growning me

hope this helps mercy

Edited by No Mercy

i have a wasatch (in OD, but i going to get one in MC too), and its pretty big on me. i'm 6', 125 lbs and it's even been modded w/ elastic in the back, but it gets pretty floppy w/ no mags. i try to put mags back in from my dump pouch when i get a chance. But someone who is bigger than me would have no problem i'll bet.

more pics of my MC hat, only with the lights mounted.

lights2.jpg

redlight.jpg

whitelight.jpg

i love blogger and the free unlimited hosting ;)

What's the vest the 3 other guys are wearing?  Do you guys actually skirmish in those?  Doesn't look like any of you have pouches for spare mags.  The sniper shouldnt need much, but I'd think you other guys would.

Yes they skirmish in those vests, the pouches are on there way from Endom, should be

arriving by the end of the month, I have my spare mags in the vest pockets which hold

quiet a few, as for the others, the one with the watch has his spare mags on his left leg which

which cant be seen in the photo, but as I said were waiting for our pouches cause every where

there out of stock, hopefully by the end of the month should be loaded out properly :D

What's the vest the 3 other guys are wearing?  Do you guys actually skirmish in those?  Doesn't look like any of you have pouches for spare mags.  The sniper shouldnt need much, but I'd think you other guys would.

Yeah, BCS multicam carriers. Very comfy kit.

To anyone thinking of getting a Weesatch etc, may I suggest looking at SOtechs Callahan vest (either version) as this will work in a similar way and convert to straight chest rig, plate carrier or combined rig.