Multicam Pics!

My old load out. Before anyone askes about the finger, someone was popping his head around the courner below and i had all intentions of destroying what was infront of me :P .

New load out will be here soon ^_^

p10109558bo.jpg

Edited by Deepeyes
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like tri-color Bijan's, but maybe someone else makes a similar design.

That's me posing in that pic. They are tri-colour Bijans. I have CB ones as well but I think the black molded caps standout a bit so I was trying out the tri-colour to see how they went. Looks okay in the pic, just got to try then in a skirmish. :)

Aye, it looks like multicam works real well there.

Not when walking through bright sunlit areas... he/I really stood out well.

At times, Marpat rocks there, and also good ol German Oakleaf style.

Yeah.. he got it first.. JUST.. :P.. only cos he air freighted it down..

All good.

Two things.

1) I used to hate Multicam helmet covers, and now, im starting to like them

2) I really like Multicam, its like the everyman's camoflauge, it goes with OD, it goes with CB, it goes with other kinds of camo, and it pulls it off well. I think im in love.

I know ive heard people discuss the CYRE kneepads, but there are alot of multicam owners here, and what do you think? Do they stay in the right place or are they prone to being twisted to the side when going down to kneel?

nice loadout cotters2002, the OD on the MC looks good, care to supply a gear list?

OT , cant give an accurate answer myself on the Crye combat pants, but mine from Seals action gear have pockets on the knees to take 5.11 neoprene pads, these work really well and you hardly

notice them , all the pictures ive seen of the combat pants look like the pads are really low, more like shin pads.

Edited by Jimmypie

There is only ONE brand of MultiCam: Crye. This includes Crye Field/Combat pants/shirt, ICE Tactical shirt/pants & SKD Tac shirt/pants. The rest that is below 140bucks per set is MultiScam.

And yes, Crye is paying me. :P

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

There is only ONE brand of MultiCam: Crye. This includes Crye Field/Combat pants/shirt, ICE Tactical shirt/pants & SKD Tac shirt/pants. The rest that is below 140bucks per set is MultiScam.

Cheers,

Mike

Hey bud, do you know when the CYRE field shirt and combat pants gonna be in stock?

I can't contact them because my MSN Microsoft Outlook is messed up.

i was wondering what brand multicam are you guys using?

Cheers,

Mike

I have bdu's from SKD, Seals Action Gear, Crye (field version) & Hong Kong rip off inc. I've got an order with ICE but their customer service is *beep* & I'm going to cancel it.

The HK stuff was >£40. The velcro patches needed a hot knife to tidy up the loose edging. The materiel is pretty good & still looks good after a few washes, they are cut on the lines of the US ACU which I happen to prefer. Excellent value, I thought they'd be almost a disposable item but I was very pleased with them. :) Consider the sizing carefully though.

Crye Field shirt & pants. Rather expensive when you consider what you actually get. Paying for the name really, but it's the original gear I guess.

SKD bdu's are great, again not cheap but well up there. Probably better made than some of the early Crye production runs. If you're intent on spending the money I'd go for these ones. Official MC fabric so as "real" as the CP stuff if that bothers you.

Seals Action Gear BDU's. Similar to the SKD ones (and you can get a smock!). More of a standard BDU pattern with shoulder pockets & mandarin collar. The do the job, last well. Official MC fabric so as "real" as the CP stuff if that bothers you.

ICE. Considering that I've had some on order for several months & have been told a variety of dates for shipping and the lack of response to emails I would have to recommend avoiding this company unless they are near to you & you can visit them. Disappointing. :(