Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey bud, do you know when the CYRE field shirt and combat pants gonna be in stock?

I can't contact them because my MSN Microsoft Outlook is messed up.

There is a production run now for Crye Field pants and shirts, ETA is end of month.

Combat pants and shirts are due within 2months.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

Waco-

Ive had an order pending with ice tactical since may 2nd and still they havent shipped my products. What really burns my *albatross* is that they require that you pay for the items before they ship them. They've had my money sitting in their bank account since the second of may and here i am holding my shlong in my hands powerless.

They originally quoted me a delivery time of 3-4 weeks for my items. Here i am almost twelve weeks later still productless. I also emailed them on the 29th of june stating that i NEEDED the items before the weekend of the 22nd and they assured me the items would be here before then. Well, its the 20th and i still dont have anything in my hands. What a *suitcasey* company. At least they havent avoided any of my emails...thus far heh.

Regarding ICE I placed an order early in the year, I wasn't to worried about the delivery time. I was initailly quoted at about four weeks. After a couple of months I sent of some e-mails that were not replied to & then started looking around on other forums such as the Canadian Airsoft Community and AR15.com, both of these have several posts about ICE.

A few people's posts said ICE were great (the gear certainly is) and had got there orders okay but when I checked with them it usually turned out they had bought indiviual items such as the molle belt & not sets of BDU's or complete webbing.

I got hold of Hobey directly a couple weeks ago (he is a member of Airsoft Canada) and told him I wanted to cancel & get a refund at which point I received some feedback and a promise of the BDU's being send the next week (yet to appear). They still didn't have a date for the rest of the order due to them having a huge backlog.

If I don't get the kit by the end of the month I'll go somewhere else and report the level of service to paypal & on every forum I can find. If you have paid for the goods & clearly have not received the order within a "reasonable" time frame then they are stealing your money, I have no problem taking it to court if needs be.

I wouldn't tolerate this sort of behavior in business & I'm getting near the end of my patients. :( Don't talk to me about reccegear.........:P

A little late night boredom, and I was adjusting my gear when my girlfriend suggested we take some pictures. She loves seeing me in camo for some reason...

Was messing around with some multicam I got from afmo.com just the other day. First was trying it with my Crye combat shirt(which hides nothing!), then with the shirt from afmo. Im a big guy...245-250lbs, 6'2....

Here are some of the results:

100_1518.JPG

100_1526.JPG

100_1539.JPG

The cat tried to be in every picture...first one she is there...just at my feet.

Its hard to adjust since Im 6'2. If I lower it, then my chest will be more exposed. I really think I need to shell out for an Eagle Ciras and get a large for a better fit. If I loosen the shoulder straps much more, then it feels too loose and moves around too much. Im still having a hard time finding a happy medium with the sizing.

Btw nice triple post :P