Multicam Pics!

There from SKD i think there called the "m4 wedge" M4 shingle's, they seem to work really well, fully adjustable as well for height, as in you can set the depth the mag sits in the pouch, very sturdy, alot better than the Tactical Tailor shingles, they give a much more robust platform for stacking, if you wanted.they only come with 2 malice clips per set and IMO you def need 4, as they need to be flat against the vest,addding 4 also makes them slightly tighter on the mags so you dont need the elastic strap over the top , a good friction fit.

jim.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since I have absolutely no experience in posting pics on internet: http://www.airsoftnarvik.com/modules.php?s...=view_photo.php

The best pic I could find, of me in replica HK Multicam. This was taken yesterday, on gamesday.

Right now, I still use my woodland camo vest, but I'm ordering a BHI coyote Tan chest rig... Hopefully, it will be better overall feeling when I get that.

Hi,

Yes, the GRAW patch you can find on Ebay. And the vest it's a BCS NIJ Multicam vest, you can get one on Ebay too, but you must search on the "ebay shops", for 100$ approximately.

Good bye, Akira.

Grim - The only Multicam other then the Crye stuff that have the knee/ elbow pad inserts are the SKD stuff iirc. But they are like $145 :(

Not quite true as you can get a set of replica multicam delivered with the knee pads for $98.99 here

:)

Also I have seen a few guys wearing these replicas and they look pretty cool. So much so that I have ordered a set for myself :D

Check out some photos at either www.ultimateairsoft.co.uk or www.blackops.org.uk for some photos of these replicas in action.

The only thing to note with them is I am not sure they have the elbow pad inserts as this isn't something which interests me :(

Nice find there Zag - I hadn't seen that one before :P - Though I still prefer the SKD stuff :P - even if it is $50 more :lol:

I bought some of the replica ones - Picture a few pages back :)

Just to confirm for you - There are no shoulder/ knee inserts for pads :P:(

Nice find there Zag - I hadn't seen that one before :P - Though I still prefer the SKD stuff :P - even if it is $50 more :lol:

I bought some of the replica ones - Picture a few pages back :)

Just to confirm for you - There are no shoulder/ knee inserts for pads :P:(

Thanks matey :)

As soon as they arrive I will bang a piccy or 400 :blink: up so you guys can see what they look like. :D

Why must you tease me? <_<

Because I can!!! :lol:

Muhaha seriously though I just noticed you are from across the pond so my links were not as relavent!

maybe this one will be better for you.

Now I haven't actually owned one of these but the 'word on the street' is that they are pretty good and the gearbox, although plastic fantastic, is a straight copy of the TM one so you can replace it without toooooo :blink: many problems. :unsure: