Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you use that vert grip that far forward?

No, not really, I had a Bi-Pod on the front of it, but I found it was too front heavy, and i was using a mounting block from my VSR.. and it didn't look right, so I put the foregrip on it, for occasional use, but it is definately too far forward, since it's not the shortest rifle in the world

What kind of gloves are those Delta?

The gloves i am wearing are actually well worn Hatch gloves, but they're hard wearing, and can still do small things witht them on like refilling my mags, so i really like them

Edited by Delta_Knight

fight201661.jpgGass10thNov2.jpg

Crye combat set

Eagle Land CIRAS

STS, TT, ESSTAC, OPS pouches

Boz-Battle-Belt, Dirty Dagger holster.

Oakley SI gloves and boots

ESS Ice 2.4 glasses

Spec-ops recon wrap

Cavalry bowman headset copy

[random OD softshell in the second pic]

Edited by -Angel-

I have a pair from UR-Tactical, and I absolutely love them. UR-Tactical sells on Ebay as Multicamguy2, and it's the fastest shipping i've ever had. 3 days from them!

The site looks dodgey but they give 110% customer service. :)

Like Ragnar said, multicamaddict.com/forum for OPS Combat Pants review... ;)

I thought you already had a pair mate :blink: I guess it must of been someone else.

My OPS pants seem to be a little larger then what the description said so just bear that in mind ;)

Also i had a few problems fitting the crye knee pads in. I had to cut some stitching on the pads so the pocket that holds them closed neatly (so the velcro was covered). Has anyone else had this problem?

Angel - are those the OPS combat pants? if so were did you get them from i am looking into getting a pair.

Like the guys said they're Gen.1 Crye pants.

I've got some OPS ones on order though, for a lady friend. See how they compare to mine once they arrive.

My OPS pants seem to be a little larger then what the description said so just bear that in mind ;)

Also i had a few problems fitting the crye knee pads in. I had to cut some stitching on the pads so the pocket that holds them closed neatly (so the velcro was covered). Has anyone else had this problem?

My pants were also very large.

My OPS field pants are large, and fit perfect.

My OPS combat pants are also large, and they are way to big. (It can fit me twice :P)

My Crye knee pads fitted perfectly in the OPS pants, no mods required.