• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok the Ghost recon impression is great nice job,

the Coyote is priceless.

My contrbution to the MC thread I posted these in our B.o.E thread here however they seem to fit here as well!

OPJOE025.jpg

82nd Airborne all american All the way !

OPJOE024.jpg

Our Active Army Counterparts sure do love their jumpwings on MC

Capt out!

BDU from SKD Tactical www.skdtac.com

PICT0067.jpg Helmet cover from www.TacticalTailor.com PICT0068.jpg

MICH from www.Hotspotairsoft.com

PICT0062.jpg

This vest is comfortable durable. Has detachable cummerbund.

Fits me well but if beyond a Medium waist then it won't look as great.

Soon to get...

Oakley SI Assault gloves

Oakley A-Frame Goggles (Tan)

Some interesting loadouts, I'll post up mine at some point.

heres a few tasters

IMG_0001-10.jpg

Eagle PC

Dirty Dagger Singles

ICE Utility

Onpatrol pistol mag pouch

OPS Flashbang pouch (Out of sight- Onpatrol Hydration and TT double ammo)

IMG_0013.jpg

Emdom pistol mag x 2

Emdom DA Double mag pouch

Jaimetac Folding dumper

ICE utility (now removed)

HSGI double smoke

HSGI Airbourne drop leg for P226

HSGI Single pistol mag

All on a Blackwater IO belt (With Ie suspenders)

Dubois mate, it looks like you need to adjust the *beep* out of your PC, the back looks like its hanging way to low.

Edited by perr_mike

Its been a long time coming, but I've finally got my Multicam loadout. Feast your eyes:

CIMG0212.jpgCIMG0211.jpg

CIMG0213.jpgCIMG0214.jpg

CIMG0210.jpg

Base:

-Replica Crye combat set.

-Replica Grye gunfighter cap.

-5.11 HRT boots

-Oakley shooting glasses

-Relaxed Grooming Standards

-Cobra radio

-Assorted nametapes

1st Line: Pantac BLS belt

-Tango single pistol mag pouches x2

-Tango dual 2 mag pouch

-Tango dump pouch

-Tru-Spec MOLLE canteen pouch

2nd Line: Tango Replica CIRAS

-Tango admin pouch

-Tango Triple 2 mag pouch.

-Blackhawk single 2 mag pouch

-PANTAC MBSS hydration carrier

-Tango utility pouch

-DEVGRU Headset

Weapons:

-STAR SCAR (Vert GRIP, G&P ACOG)

-HFC Plastic M9

Notes

Comments: I'm pretty happy with the loadout overall, altough not truly satisfied. Its mostly replica stuff, but I think its gonna hide me pretty well anywway. The MBSS is a little off-color. Kinda weird. Oh. I have a third line, though I don;t picture it. PANTAC Gobag in MC. And don't worry, I don't play in shooting glasses. I have a pair of ESS goggles, but I wanted my okaley shooting glasses for this pic.

Plans:

Well, my sidearm isn;t here yet, for one. Its a TM G17 GBB. I want to totally replace my first and second line. Probably eventually going to get one of the new replica Crye Combat chassis, and I want to get a DYTAC Blast belt, with the more comfortable pads. Those ae a long way off, though. In the near future, I want to replace the Blackhawk mag pouch with a combo m4/pistol mag pouch.

I'm going to leave my weakside panel as a spot for role/mission specific gear. Shotgun shell pouches, 40mm pouches, demo packs, whatever I need. I gotta figure out something to put over the empty space next to my admin pouch. Think a flashbang pouch would fit there?

Edited by Massumma
Doesn't the bayonet handle ever jab you in the neck? I had one similarly mounted to an ALICE rig and it had a habit of doing so.

I'd be more concerned about it snagging on everything as you move through vegetation.

Also your eye protection isn't full seal and I can see your eyes from the side. You might want to keep that in mind.

You're right handed so you may want to consider moving your radio's PTT to your weak side so that you can keep your dominant hand on the rifle's pistol grip.

I typically don't tuck my pants into my boots, but perhaps you're doing that because it's cold out.

Looks good though!

(besides adjusting it correctly) You have a lot of random stuff on that PC, looks like it's weighing it all down. How do you use your hydro carrier? I don't see any tube coming out of it. And last but not least, take the safety tard sticker off of your gun.

Emdom pistol mag x 2

Emdom DA Double mag pouch

Jaimetac Folding dumper

ICE utility (now removed)

HSGI double smoke

HSGI Airbourne drop leg for P226

HSGI Single pistol mag

All on a Blackwater IO belt (With Ie suspenders)

Dubois mate, it looks like you need to adjust the *beep* out of your PC, the back looks like its hanging way to low.

That's a sweet setup, mike.

BDU from SKD Tactical www.skdtac.com

MICH from www.Hotspotairsoft.com

This vest is comfortable durable. Has detachable cummerbund.

Fits me well but if beyond a Medium waist then it won't look as great.

Soon to get...

Oakley SI Assault gloves

Oakley A-Frame Goggles (Tan)

Dubois outstanding loadout.

You wouldn't happen to have a picture that shows the vest more would ya? It is kind of hard to see through your rifle.

I'd like to see how much area the vest covers of the torso. Also how tall are you if you don't mind me asking?

Edited by MinisterofDeath
I'd be more concerned about it snagging on everything as you move through vegetation.

Also your eye protection isn't full seal and I can see your eyes from the side. You might want to keep that in mind.

You're right handed so you may want to consider moving your radio's PTT to your weak side so that you can keep your dominant hand on the rifle's pistol grip.

I typically don't tuck my pants into my boots, but perhaps you're doing that because it's cold out.

Looks good though!

Doesn't jab me in the neck, doesn;t get cought up to bad. It's easier for me to kind of shoulder my way through overgrowth, and I use my right shoulder for that.

I use the PTT with my left hand and cross it over to my right breast. I could put it on my left breast, but that ends up with me having a larger profile becasue of my elbow sticking out.

They're tucked becasue they won;t fit over the boot.

Like I said, the shooting glasses aren't my operational eyewear. I have some ESS low profile full seals. I just thought the glasses looked a little more HSLD for this photo.

(besides adjusting it correctly) You have a lot of random stuff on that PC, looks like it's weighing it all down. How do you use your hydro carrier? I don't see any tube coming out of it. And last but not least, take the safety tard sticker off of your gun.

Nah. Nothings random, and its not that heavy. I'm not sure what you mean by safety tard sticker. Orange tip?

Thnkas for the comments.

Edited by Massumma