Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First time I used a one-point sling, I drop my AK on it to get my pistol and caught a fully loaded metal AK with metal magazine right in the crotch.

Of course, my friends being the caring type, immediately shot the hell out of me whilst I was rolling around on the ground in agony.

mate no offence, but i'd probably do the same as your friends did. ey, that what friends are for right ? to make that irregular moment totally unforgettable :D:P

Has any one has any dealing with the UR-Tactical Combat knee pads, the one with the ridges like this:

Combat Knee Pads

They're the same as Multicamguy2 on eBay, and was just wondering if it was worth it and I can't find Crye, or even replica crye ones at all (In stock that is).

Recently got my Multicam MICH 2000 together (Crye cover, cats eye band, rhino and ESS profile goggles), and got rid of the black on my 'cam kit... but I'll try and post some updated pics when the weather clears up.

Appreciate anyones help

Edited by Delta_Knight
They're the same as Multicamguy2 on eBay, and was just wondering if it was worth it and I can't find Crye, or even replica crye ones at all (In stock that is).

URtactical trade on ebay as multicamguy2, so you'll be getting the same stuff. I've got a pair sitting 70 miles away, at home, but I can't compare them to my Crye combats until next weekend.

Initial reports : people like them.

This is a request for StarMonkee and DUBOIS (or for anyone that owns the Blackwater plate carrier with cummerbund).

Please, could you post a pic of it with the cummerbund open and extended?. I would like to see how many MOLLE channels does it have.

The cumberbund itself has 11x4 rows of molle per side full extended. Its easy to extend the cumberbund as well as you can see. Hope that helps.

:)

post-19595-1200024288_thumb.jpg

post-19595-1200024300_thumb.jpg

Mine are still waiting for me in HK :( - But soon enough I tell yee's :D

URtactical trade on ebay as multicamguy2, so you'll be getting the same stuff. I've got a pair sitting 70 miles away, at home, but I can't compare them to my Crye combats until next weekend.

Initial reports : people like them.

*sigh* i remember seeing them in stock once, shame i hated multicam at the time, im kicking myself now though!

Darkchild

I feel your pain. I had them pre-ordered about 3 years ago, before Ghost Recon made it famous. The Sales Rep (Liz?) from Crye actually called my house to tell me they were in stock.

It dont work at all. If your going to the effort of buying MC to blend in, wearing black over the top wont really help you in that department will it?

no offence boys, but i've your going to use MC to blend in, best of luck... i shot some 6 MC-wearers, cause the lit up like a candle in normal mid-europe woodland. the dude wearing US woodland however then got me cause i could not see him..

i also saw MC working once, the guy was lying flat down into the tall hay, and only then it worked after we trew some hay on top of him. only then did he got 5 kills with it. but in woodland, nope MC won't save you're 6.

but if going for looks... well, let's just say it alsmost forced me to drewl :P i love the look of MC, just i hate it's i-am-lihting-up-like-a-candle effect.

Not everyone plays in a 'normal mid-european woodland'. Where I play there's lots of sand and MC works great. In woodland camo you'll look like a black blob against the light background.

I think it's been pretty well documented that MC works. For an example see Darklite's post a few pages back.