Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

noo the stock was bought from RedWolf a while ago already coated.

yeah my tacticool slippers will come out one day for old time sake :)

KitList as requested.

BDU's:

Crye Precision Combat shirt with elbow pads

SKD Multicam combat pants (OPS Combat pants to be ordered soon)

Footwear:

Converse Warrior Boots

Rig:

Eagle Plate carrier w/ cummerbund

Bozzer Belt

Emdom double M14 pouch (3)

Emdom double M4 pouch (4)

Emdom Small Utili-Shingle Stackable Pocket

Emdom admin pouch

Emdom CQB 1911 Double Mag Pouch (3)

Emdom Blow Out Medical Bag

Emdom H2O Hydration Carrier

Tactical Tailor Dum Pouch

Tactical Tailor Grenade Pouch (2)

Tactical Tailor Multitool pouch

(most of these are on order) need to get paid again gor the rest.

Other odd ends

ALTA Knee pads

Tactical Tailor patrol pack

BlackHawk Serpa Level 2 Tactical Leg Holster

Oakley SI Assault Glove Khaki

the gloves and holster have to wait tho :(

i cant remember the rest haha

Indeed not old boy, one doesn't want to break with tradition, how would the staff know whether to offer one tea or coffee :D ( traditional British MC :lol: )

edit: does anyone have a link to the OPS pants my Googlefu fails me, i can only find the ebanned ones or are the the same ???

Edited by Pdubyuh

Finaly have something uploadable, it's not perfect but it works for me mostly. The straps above my knees just help hold the pads inplace and take up some of the excess material in the MAHOOOSIVE medium size bdu's. The oversizing of the top is proving to be an advantage as i can get a not so tactical hoodie underneath it. Being in the UK i'm not so bothered about black boots ect. But i do need to krylon my gun a bit was thinking OD upper reciever and some of the furnature.

The boonie is BE-X rooivalk whit i rather like, am going to end up with many different cammo patterns in this loadout i think.

Finally got round to having some pix taken of my nearly complete loadout

3feb1e.jpg

3feb16e.jpg

3feb10e.jpg

3feb11e.jpg

3feb9e.jpg

3feb5e.jpg

3feb2e.jpg

Propper BDUs,

Krukspec under armour shirt,

Fleece from Tescos, :thumbsup2:

Tracpac patrol boots,

Hong Kong bought IBH

Nomex flight gloves

Hong Kong 3 day patrol pack

Various other bits n pieces bought from here & there

The guns are a Dboys M4 CQBR

& an A&K M249 Para

KWA USP

RT B)

Question here guys... I plan to make a multicam loadout soon... But I really love my tricolor and marpat... So I decided I would make my whole rig out of CB... Would that look ok? I really would like something that looks good with other camos, and multicam and tricolor togeather just don't do it for me... So is this exceptable?

Nice RT! :D

Unrelated to the thread. But what do you think of the A&K? And did you have to mod it before it worked 100% Or was it ok out of the box?

Thanks,i'm considering spraying up the M249 to go with my loadout but i'm put off doing it because it them limits when i can use it.

PMd about my opinion to keep it off the list!

Vercingetorix - Honestly, I think CB will look fine, infact I have seen it incorperated before and it looks nice.

Eagle MJK has a similar effect as it is a cross between both Khaki and OD. And that can also be used else where - Though if you have CB already I wouldnt bother :P

I was going to do that myself, but the lore of full MC squeezed my wallet to tight before I could react and venture towards other things :( --- But thats a good thing :D

Edited by kliskey

I was going to buy a CB plate carrier as it would go with more kit but a secondhand MC CIRAS vest appeared at just the right time.I'm still going to be buying a CB rig at some stage but that's because i'm heading off to the sandpit later this year & i don't want anything overtly military & i can use it for airsofting {once i've taken the plates out} when i'm home.You might notice i have a tan chest rig in my pix,i think it looks ok with MC.

B)

Question here guys... I plan to make a multicam loadout soon... But I really love my tricolor and marpat... So I decided I would make my whole rig out of CB... Would that look ok? I really would like something that looks good with other camos, and multicam and tricolor togeather just don't do it for me... So is this exceptable?

Yes i prefer CB i'd post my load out but the pics are on the back up hard drive. i'll try to find it and put em up so you can check it out. My vests and stuff also go with my ORC PCU nd would go with marpat etc so i think its the best option.

Edited by Pdubyuh