Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, thought I'd post my own 'multicam' pics. Nearly finished what I hope to be my loadout for the moment. Just waiting on some dessie boots and gloves and eventually get a multicam vest or rig of some sort.

DSC01975.jpg

DSC01973.jpg

Cheers.

H&K

Fellowz, uh, you know you're missing sights on your rifle, right? I hope you aren't walking those BBs on to target. lol

And what pistol is that, exactly?

yeah i know they are on order, i havnt had the funds to get all the bits n bobs in one go so i order bits at a time.

the pistol?

its a TM1911 with a guarder metal body, which i sanded down and made it look used and abused.

Hmmm ok :P

H&K - Looks good matey :)

Any chance of a kitlist? :D

Ok then...

Ebanned combat set

Webtex DPM molle vest

Bozzer multicam blast belt

CP ball cap

2 OP drop-leg rigs, old and new

4 OP double mag pouches

OP pistol mag pouch

OP med utility pouch

OP dump pouch

Condor E.M.T Pouch

Condor Ammo recovery pouch

Tan BHI CQC serpa holster 1911

2 multicam brit flag patches

Buff

Cheers :)

Edited by H&K

Ok - I just found a seller on eBay that sells the MC tape. Military Griffin - He doesnt list the item, I found it by accident because he had ACU tape. So naturally I asked if he had MC :P

Anyhow, its pretty expensive :( - $25 + Shipping.

I might buy some, ive asked about combined shipping and Im waiting on a reply. If anyone is interested, ill ask him if will drop the price if we buy more then a certain amount perhaps? :unsure: - Let me know.

Ok - I just found a seller on eBay that sells the MC tape. Military Griffin - He doesnt list the item, I found it by accident because he had ACU tape. So naturally I asked if he had MC :P

Anyhow, its pretty expensive :( - $25 + Shipping.

I might buy some, ive asked about combined shipping and Im waiting on a reply. If anyone is interested, ill ask him if will drop the price if we buy more then a certain amount perhaps? :unsure: - Let me know.

Wow... they more than doubled their price.

Yeh, and to add to the woes.... Shipping is a further $25 to the UK <_<

Atleast its combined :rolleyes:

But im afriad thats me out of the running unless anyone wants to do a multibuy lol

In which case i'm about to make you a very happy bunny http://www.tacticalquartermaster.co.uk/cat...20cfe252fa41a17

Hope the link works,if it doesn't just type tape in to the search!

RT B)

EDIT:i still hold a grudge against militarygriffin for ripping me off when i bought a chest rig off them.As far as i'm concerned they are thieves. <_<

Edited by rolling-thunder
That's the bugger's. Got them on my favorite's list aswell, not sure how I missed that.

Actually BigAl,it was you who put me onto the Multicam tape sold by TQM.I have loads of stuff in my favourites for myself & moments like this where someone can't locate an item.{it keeps me off the streets worrying the neighbours}

In other news royaltiger has in SAS Smock in Multicam as found here http://www.geocities.com/royaltiger44/

The top pic is from militarymorons i think

cp_jacket_org.jpg

This is a picture of his product

cp_jacket_1.jpg

Here's the blurb

Name: Multicam Jacket in SAS Smock

Desc.: 100% copy from the original with 1/4 price. Both sleeves have zip-closed pocket. 4 front pockets. Upper pockets have zip-closed pockets on its side. Zip and Velcro closed in middle witha small zip open to reach inside clothes' pocket. Velcro for patches on both sleeves and right front.

Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL

Content: jacket ( have velcro opening on elbow, pockets on shoulder, 4 pockets on front. 100% like the CP one but much more cheap )

Note: Upper Photo is the original, the Lower Photo is the one you are buying

I found i had other pix as well

cpjacket1.gif

cpjacket2.gif

cpjacket3.gif

cpjacket4.gif

Interesting to note that the picture ref codes are the same as ebaybanneds

Royaltiger has them for $84.They aren't waterproof,maybe shower proofed.

It would be good if they were for sale elsewhere on ebay,as i stated earlier i don't trust militarygriffin.Which is a shame as he has some decent gear.

Never had any problem with Military Griffin, infact whenever I've order from him he's laways chucked in a free gift.

rolling-thunder - I have still got the link on my favorites, but it was miss filed. As for the SAS Smock in Multicam i've been considering it for months, infact I even had Royal Tiger E Mail me when it came back in stock. Thing is I can't bring myself to buy fake. It does look good though.

Edited by BigAl
What has happened to all the (relatively cheap) multicam plate carriers :<. No one has Blackwater PC (yes, I know, discontinued), Eagle PC or HSS PC in stock. All I can find is the Condor one.

Hmm yeh :P

Well, have a look here, I know that they have some PC's in MC still :) - DS Tac - Though they are a tad on the pricey side ;)

But if you look around, you can still pick them up.

TAG have just released thier own line in Multicam, however, that isnt really a cheap alternitive :P

Edited by kliskey

Yea I've googled and lurked but can't seem to find anything anywhere. I stumbled on the DS TAC site earlier but I'm really not that desperate ^_^ . TAG PC sure is an option and it's "only" $240 but I got time to scout my options and wait for re-stocks since it's gonna be months till I go airsofting again anyways.

Edited by fool