Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just been sent this picture from my friend. I forgot he even took it! Its important to have a good meal befire you skirmish! I our case Burger king at 9AM lol.

#Picture#

Grim

haha! Nice one :P . Heres a couple of chaps from my TA5 group on the way to Wales on the friday afternoon...

DSCF1072persec.jpg

BK & Ginsters, fuel of winners ;)

Tac Tailor triple shingles.

They're very snug fit for the mags.

TBH i would have prefered the eagle PC with cumberland but im happy enough with what ive got.

Need a paca or something to go under it tho.

Edited by -Drake-

I usualy do that Mars.

The TT shingles where a very tight fit when i got then so i just left the mags in to try and break them in a bit.

Havnt really decided on any layout yet untill i get a few more pouchs, though i was intending on doubling the shingles up on top of each other and attaching a utility pouch on my weak side.

Not sure but i'll wait and see what i can get hold of.

My new 3x Double Shingles. They are made my "Molle Compatible" From OPSGear.com - I think that that is thier own brand. But they are genuine Multicam :) I really want the Esstac pouchs though to be honest - So who know's, They might be up for sale soon :P

DSC05040Small.jpg

Pictured also with an NCStar Monocular.

Edit: Oppsie, I cant count xD

Edited by kliskey

To be honest Fool, they are very nice vests, that are built to last. But you could probs get better (for your needs) elsewhere (Don't take that the wrong way :P )

However, that pic that you show, where you say it doesn't go all the way around the torso. Well i think it does to be honest, just the pic is a bid odd.

I mean, in This Photo from TAG's official website, you can clearly see the two side flaps in place. With no gap....

I cant explain why there is a gap on the other photo. But I do think that it encompasses the entire torso.

If your still unsure, contact the store Manager, Bud on bud@tacticalassaultgear.com - He is a genuine nice guy :) - Ive been in contact with him for the past month trying to sort out some gear back order thingies.

Hope that kinda helps :P

EDIT: Sheeeet.... I have just realised that that pic shows the back of the vest xD - Im guessing that is with it in maximum adjustment. So perhaps when its on you "tight - medium" adjustment you wont see that gap? :unsure:

Edited by kliskey
My new 3x Double Shingles. They are made my "Molle Compatible" From OPSGear.com - I think that that is thier own brand. But they are genuine Multicam :) I really want the Esstac pouchs though to be honest - So who know's, They might be up for sale soon :P

Pictured also with an NCStar Monocular.

Edit: Oppsie, I cant count xD

Those shingles are Condor doubles, I've a full set and they are very good. You can get them from Onpatrol here in the UK.

To be honest Fool, they are very nice vests, that are built to last. But you could probs get better (for your needs) elsewhere (Don't take that the wrong way :P )

Yea, I don't know, there just is something that doesn't fancy me in that vest :|. I'll prolly just wait a while for EPC's to come back, if they ever do.

Question! In your opinion what is better (ie, more comfortable/usefull/cool looking/durable) an Ebay Banned (don't know the make) RAV or FSBE or a Pantac Wasatch?

I'm asuming it'll be the Wasatch as it's the better make, anyone know if it's made of real multicam? I know the ebay banned ones aren't.

Pantac/ Phantom have made some gear with real MC, so who knows :P - If it doesnt say it is, then it probally isnt. I think they would write that it was real (if it were) as it would help it sell :P

I personally go for what feel's good. Has to be durable, practical and low profile though... But thats what I like. Good looking is a bonus... But then again, all MC looks good xD

Pantac/ Phantom have made some gear with real MC, so who knows :P - If it doesnt say it is, then it probally isnt. I think they would write that it was real (if it were) as it would help it sell :P

I personally go for what feel's good. Has to be durable, practical and low profile though... But thats what I like. Good looking is a bonus... But then again, all MC looks good xD

I will probably go for the Wasatch when I have the money then. Thanks

gallery_1209_1364_6131.jpg

replica Multicam Field shirt and pants

replica FSBE in Multicam with custom rigged MOLLE holster

shemagh (OD)

replica PASGT with genuine Multicam cover

Oakley O-Frame with MX lenses in Night Camo

Western Arms Para-Ordnance P14 OD (PGC and Guarder upgrades)

VFC SCAR-L CQC (Guarder Vertical Grip, ACM Eotech 551 replica, Surefire G2 W/GG&G strike bezel)

I would've blurred my whole face out, but i wanted to show off my Special Forces beard that i grew.

:rolleyes: