Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I might have to sell up my MC/Airsoft addiction :( - Checked my balance this afternoon.... And it isnt pritty :(

It's alright Kliskey, i'm sure my balance is a who lot worse than yours right now! :P

If it comes down to selling airsoft/MC...sell the airsoft stuff. As soon as you sell your Multicam you will realise your lust and desire for it once again. :D

It`s -15 C outside, so pics in "bedroom terminator" style :)

post-26131-1203273491_thumb.jpg

Good time to make a pic before all gear become dirty and creepy.

post-26131-1203273649_thumb.jpg

Boys remain boys even if they are 40...

post-26131-1203273722_thumb.jpg

List of gear:

Blackwater PC + Cummerband

TT 2 mag pouch x 3pc

TT zipper utility vertical modular pouch x2 pc

OPS admin panel

TT radio pouch coyote brown

TT hydration pouch modular

TT small utility pouch

TRU SPEC BDU

Haix Air Power P3 Desert boots

ALTA knee pads

Condor shooter cap

"Alota" of MonkeyBoy patches :)

Helikon 3 Day Pack TAN + MonkeyCombat Admin pouch

Cold Steel Gurkha Kukri knife

Guarder ballistic G4C googles

Kenwood FRS radio

Artificial Future Warrior Man with my face (gift from my Moscow friends - cheers!)

MRE #23 Chicken with Cavatelli (Yummy)

Awaiting gear:

Blackwater IO blast bearing belt

TT Dump pouch x 2

TT Modular Holster

Magpul Masada (Airsoft manufacturers – somebody, START PRODUCTION NOW!!!)

Thanks for comments, I already know that my english is bad, I`m old, fat and a little bit redneck ;)

Edited by Kolos
It`s -15 C outside, so pics in "bedroom terminator" style :)

Artificial Future Warrior Man with my face (gift from my Moscow friends - cheers!)

Thanks for comments, I already know that my english is bad, I`m old, fat and a little bit redneck ;)

You're only a bit younger than me & we're about the same age so don't worry about it.As for minus 15,yipes i wouldn't be going outside either.

The future warrior figure is a cool piece especially seeing as your face was put on it.

All in all a good looking loadout,not good in the cold though???One of the reasons i want a heavyweight outdoor jacket in Multicam;eventually & we don't often see minus 15 in the UK.

Your English is better than my Ukrainian.

Edited by rolling-thunder

Couple of updated pics:

gfmcbuzzbrowny1cc5.jpg

gfmcbuzzbrowny2lr4.jpg

Sorry if things are a bit mish-mash, had to quickly do it at the end of the skirmish, and somehow my gloves got left out of it...as did a couple of other bits. I think it's slowly getting there, still a long ways to go! :)

Oh, and i'm not THAT short...my team mate is just rather tall. :P

I've discovered a site selling Truespec MC for 29.99 which is the same price other people are selling Propper MC for,usually Truespec is more expensive.

Here's a link to the page http://www.andysairsoft.co.uk/acatalog/Mul...form___Kit.html

I also discovered another site,those of a frail disposition might want to sheild there eyes.I know some people on this list are aware of Omnipat{digital Multicam style} but here it is from http://www.specialopspaintball.com/shop/ca...AT&PAGE=ALL

3100059a.jpg3100060a.jpg

3100057a.jpg3100058a.jpg

Not particularly pretty but still worth a mention :thumbsup2:

RT B)

Any idea where I can find a size guide for those?

And I'm pretty sure I saw someone wearing "Omnipat" trousers at a game yesterday.

From what i can find out the sizings are generous & not always complimentary.The sizing chart is on the site but not andysairsoft.Try here http://www.specialopspaintball.com/shop/ca...AT&PAGE=ALL in the discription of the article there's the option of clicking a link to the size chart or go into the help centre,although it's not working at the moment.

arent those omnipat things PB jerseys?? seems like i remeber seeing them in a PB magazine one time....

Yeah dude that's why i linked to specialopspaintball.I don't care where gear comes from if it adds to my comfort level.Omnipat isn't to my taste but it's unusual & they have another camo i can use bits of.

rbarnes, That's a Condor Outdoor platecarrier, which is a great piece of kit, if you ask me. Here's a pic direct link for their homesite and PC:

http://condoroutdoor.com/product.php?pid=1...7adf286d332eef6

..and Buzzsaw has also created a review of it, read it from here: http://www.multicamaddict.com/gg2nd.htm (Remember to scroll down!)

Do people not wear soft armour with multicam? I've only seen one pic so far with a tan PACA...

I seriously considered & i'm still considering buying a Tan Paca to wear as light weight kit with my tan chest rig.Unfortunately i have to spend my cash on other stuff so it's still on my to buy list!