Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its probably nothing. Perhaps it was one of those Gunfighter caps made out rectangles instead of triangles. They only made a few of those, right?

Anyway, I've been thinking about getting an MC Range Vest. Think I should? I've got an MC CIRAS right now. (You can see the whole kitlist on 129) For the Range Vest, I'm gonna get 4 open top shingles, so I'll have 4 mags on my 2nd line and 4 on my first.

I have a Range Vest Replica, I love it. I wish it would exist in SMALL Size and in OD Colour....

A few Issues I have noted with the Replica (If you're getting the Real one it might be different): The Webbing on the Front is "loose" due to the Internal Pouches below them, so heavier Pouches have a lot of Movement when running.

The Side Webbing Stitching Quality seems somewhat low, almost a half MOLLE Strap went loose on mine.

But, other than that it's a very nice Vest, for carrying a few Mags, some Equipement and a Water Pack. If it weren't so floppy on me, I wouldn't wear anything else for Skirmishes.

Edited by FallenGuard

Yeh my secret on this and the other forum was a gen 1 chassis but the contact in america sold it to someone offering more. thats why i have not mentioned anything though gunner made me a chasis from real crye which i posted pictures of

a multicam dildo would be sweet i just finished paying $100 to have my paintball mask laminated, costs a fortune.

Though on the other hand i managed to score some seriously rare crye gear its an actual set from the transformers movie that was deleted from the story board, basicaly crye made a set of prototype combats that are black, but the whole team geting changed for the night was kinda stupid so they just used the multicam. I know its not multicam but its crye lol.

Sorry for the suspence i was hoping for that chassis

Edited by Crimson

I have a Crye range vest, and as said, the front pals are indeed loose, so when you add pouches, they will wobble alot.

I use the range vest for pistol only matches, because a Plate carrier is to heavy to run fast around. (in fact to protect my combat shirt)

Edited by blarock86
Floppy, eh? FallenGuard, if you don;t mind my asking, what are your dimensions, and what size vest did you order? I'm trying to figure out what size I should order to go with my body size.

Height 71i, Chest Size 36/37i (yes I know :P). I have the smallest Vest Size, M. The Sizing Info (under "More Info") is pretty accurate. I usually wear some PACA Replica under it, which helps for a more tight fit.

Military Morons has some Pictures and a Feature List here.

Edited by FallenGuard
Though on the other hand i managed to score some seriously rare crye gear its an actual set from the transformers movie that was deleted from the story board, basicaly crye made a set of prototype combats that are black, but the whole team geting changed for the night was kinda stupid so they just used the multicam. I know its not multicam but its crye lol.

This prop shop have 6 sets at £545/$919:

http://www.propstore.com/products.htm?movi...cordsPerPage=15

The sector 7 guys wore it, it seems. You do see an elbow pad in the movie as the hacker guy is arrested.

Well went to my local surplus to pick up some Flecktarn...but ended up coming out with this..The Truspec quality is darn good..Im coming from Crye Multicam and the Truspec seems pretty on pardon with the Crye..Also got the G36K Yesterday from Evilliboba...Had a expensive day yesterday..Srry the pics are really dark

G36KandMulticam2.jpg

G36KandMulticam.jpg

Gee... Seems like the Range Vest isn;t a good choice if I want to use it as a primary skirmishing vest. I'll stick with my CIRAS. Thanks for all the advice.

EDIT:

How bad is the swinging, really? If I were to just mount some single stack mag shingles on the front, do I have to worry about getting caught up on stuff?

Edited by Massumma

It isn't THAT bad. Pistol Mags or one to three Shingles should be fine. You'll notice the Movement, but it won't hinder you. Also, judging from your Pics the Vest probably fits you tighter.

Besides, there is a simple Fix to stop Movement: Use a String and tie it around the Vest at your Waist. :P

PS: I don't need my Vest anymore really, if you want to I can sell it to you on the cheap so you can try it out.

Edited by FallenGuard