Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I use the ebaybanned ones. They could do with a couple of washes to get them to fade a touch but other than that they're really well made.

Just spent £110 ordering some more pouches and stuff from Red Wolf. Hope they arrive before next weekends game so I cang et some updated pics :E

Argh, I dressed up in all my kit (earlier - as I am at work now <_< ) took ages :P went to get my camera, went outside... Got set up.... And my sister dropped my camera :o

So its gonna now be a while until I can upload a pic of me in my sexy MC :(

Holy ###### man, we get the point! *Jealous* :P

I will always love your pistol :( - I might have to buy the frame and do the same as what you have done :P

By the way, the CP Tag is from the shirt.... or other? :unsure:

Edited by kliskey

cheers guys,

yeah i got a little carried away with the pics my bad haha.

yeah the CP logo is from the shirt, i have yet to get any CP Combat pants and OPS are out of stock so im stuck with my SKD's for a bit.

yeah the Pistol wasnt intended to turn out like that, i was supposed to have a used look but i took soo much off i sanded the entire thing, took me a week of sanding and polishing to get it but it was totally worth it.

i wish i hadn't spend so much on my water/wind proofing for my camping trip i would have got my pouches.

they are already delayed by 4 months :(

bah i need money.

haha yeah the hair will be getting the chop shortly when i have time to.

by the time i finish work and get home there aint anywere open.

so saturdays are the only possible times for me to go.

cheers man, i cant wait to get it finnished off ready for summer becasue my lack of goretex and well waterpoofing has resorted me to wearing DPM and Flecktarn for winter.

plus multicam looks better in summer.

aim now is to get at least 2 pistol pouches and 3 M14 pouches and a dumpy if my next pay dont go soo quickly