Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some more pics from OPs.

Winter Jan08

100_0974.jpg

Mercs vs people in MC Night OP.

OpSubzero064.jpg

SSG MOSS HUA! Real Ranger on the our team.

OPJOE026.jpg

SPC DOGG and I chilling during breifing.

OPIRISH2020-2.jpg

SPC HAXX relaxing.

IMG_5283haxx.jpg

Short but swift, CPL RAZOR showing his custom taylored MC.

OpSubzero006.jpg

Edited by BoE.Solidius

I found that the TRU SPEC MCs were rather heavy weight. not used em much as i prefer my multishams from rbay banned but my friend also has a pair of the TRU SPECs and he puts his kit through hell and they have held up for this long with no damage.

Grim

guys

im thinking of selling my multicam gear.

i just dont use it anymore =[

and having kit that i payed alot for just sitting in my closset is depressing.

i will have to go for the PMC/ish look

so im gunna be selling various parts of my multicam kit before long by the looks of it

guys

im thinking of selling my multicam gear.

i just dont use it anymore =[

and having kit that i payed alot for just sitting in my closset is depressing.

i will have to go for the PMC/ish look

so im gunna be selling various parts of my multicam kit before long by the looks of it

Sell all the tac gear but keep the BDU's. That's what I've done, as every now and then MC still comes in handy. Theres not much money in selling BDU's anymore either so you're better off keeping them.

My two ESS Profile TurboFan masks that I currently use (Foliage Green and Coyote Tan goggles):

mcmask01ib7.jpgmcmask02qd3.jpg

With very little effort/modification I was able to zip-tie the lower half of a Sansei face mask to the bottom of my ESS goggles. The result is a very secure system, and keeps the lower area off the face enough that it doesn't affect breathing much at all but still gives you excellent protection/coverage.

I have officially retired my mesh goggles. ^_^

can ya post more pics on how you were able to attach ur sansei mask to your goggles?

I'll probably do a step by step tutorial within the next week. It's pretty simple though. There's one hole on either side of the lower half of the Sansei mask (just below the eyes) that are used to contect the Sansei Mesh goggles and Sansei face mask together. Take a small zip-tie and thread it through that hole on the Sansei face mask and bind it to the nearest vent hole on the bottom of the ESS Goggle. Repeat for the other side and you're done!

I'll probably do a step by step tutorial within the next week. It's pretty simple though. There's one hole on either side of the lower half of the Sansei mask (just below the eyes) that are used to contect the Sansei Mesh goggles and Sansei face mask together. Take a small zip-tie and thread it through that hole on the Sansei face mask and bind it to the nearest vent hole on the bottom of the ESS Goggle. Repeat for the other side and you're done!

oh cool, i shall eagerly wait for that tutorial