Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its a chinese made gas rifle. i forget the exact name of it, but i alway thought it was trying to look like an SA80.

Grim

Chinese?! No. Japanese. It's an Asahi Bushmaster. Not particularly based on any real weapon, as far as I know.

What convention allowed you to carry like that?! Cause holy Jeebus, that's awesome.

Both pictures were taken at Comic Con conventions here in San Diego.

Edited by Whitedingo

Not airsoft, but I spent a week hanging out at a camp in the Upper Peninsula and took the liberty of bringing my Multicam:

facebook5.jpg

Got a blackwater load bearing belt on the way, only other piece of MC I can afford at the moment :P

Edited by Psychosis

Did a mini-photoshoot around the farm with a team mate yesterday for a bit of fun got some pics obviously! :)

dsc0065editkg7.jpg

dsc0085editrj8.jpg

dsc0125dt6.jpg

dsc0152edithd3.jpg

Kitlist - Buzzsaw

-Crye Precision Multicam Shooters Cap

-TAD Stealth-hoodie ME Brown replica

-OPS Combat Pants + Pads

-Oakley SI tan gloves

-Tracpac Desert Patrol Boots

-Condor Plate Carrier

-X4 OnPatrol M4 shingles

-OnPatrol Hydration pouch

-M4 CQB/SD w/Aimpoint

-Silver Land Rover Defender :P

Yar, it is the Ebaybanned one. I love it (apart from the hood) and its actually alot more breathable than I thought, and opening all the vents creates a lovely through-breeze. :P

Edited by buzzsaw
Chinese?! No. Japanese. It's an Asahi Bushmaster. Not particularly based on any real weapon, as far as I know.

Dingo just to let you know your bushy is runnin like a dream still and cranking out close to 300ft at CQB velocities.

Also it is based off of the Bushmaster M-17 (the predecessor to the SA80) which competed to replace the M14 however the army believed that a bullpup weapon wasn't "intimidating" enough to the enemy.

It works perfect with any GRAW kit as most people don't know that it was designed in the late 50s they think it is some kind of futuristic weapon, and with the range of an LRB and the ROF of a BV platform it ###### off allot of people on the field, especially me as it goes through mags like crazy.

So these are my semi finished loadouts. They are both pretty basic, but I'm improving. Comments and criticisms welcome.

IMG_0539r.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0529r.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

Eagle Universal Chest Rig

HSS Gear Plate Carrier

Eagle Triple Mag

Condor Double Mag - Will be replaced

2x Tactical Tailor Horizontal GP pouch

1x Single HSGI Multicam Pistol mag

1x Double HSGI Pistol Mag

Tactical Tailor Duty Belt