Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey Greg! should've known you're lurking here somewhere ;)

I only have TNT's so far, i know there are a couple of others who took pics during the game. none of you as of yet, sorry

I've found a few. Unfortunately, I look like I am wearing enough gear for a platoon and am about to pass out from the heat. I'm going to go with the shirt like you've got next time and drop some of the pouches and other gear.

Justin, that many mags stacked like that does lying prone not kill you?( looks like they are 4 deep)

surely you end up at a 45 degree angle on the ground.

Going prone is not an issue, as you should be supported by your elbows while in the prone position. The mags are not stacked four deep. That would be rediculous. If you look a little closer you will see that they are standard double M4 mag pouches with the closure flap tucked behind the mags. I have used similar setups during multiple deployments to combat theaters and it is very effective setup.

Whilst playing in my garden with my newly completed M14, I took this pic, which I think shows nicely the poweh of Multicam :D + It also tells me that I need to paint my rifle as soon as! :lol:

DSC05591Small.jpg

TM M14 w/ G&P RAS & Scope + Crye Precision Boonie Hat

Edited by kliskey

Here's me and some of my teammates at last week's game.

Me

2510995211_3463e30193.jpg

My newly built Magpul-casv (it's not MC but well, still part of the gear)

2511825364_27446f7382.jpg

In the grass

2511825296_a7e8435740.jpg

Powerpose on a dead Porsche

250236239860a35d029eoxc1.jpg

Me (far left) and two other teammates

25023617283eebb9d6c1orw5.jpg